8 ⚠️

Naruto leaned down and stole Shikamaru's lips in a heated kiss. He rubbed himself against Shikamaru, their clothed lengths causing delicious friction. Naruto broke the kiss once more and nearly tore Shikamaru's boxers off, followed by his own. He started kissing down Shikamaru's neck, to his collarbone, and made a trail to his left nipple, squeezing the right one between his forefinger and thumb, twirling his tongue around the left. He took the nub into his mouth and sucked on it, causing the brunette to release a moan. When the nub was peaked, Naruto switched sides and began playing with the right one until it matched its twin. Then he continued kissing a trail down Shikamaru's abdomen, dipping his tongue in his belly button before following the happy trail down. The blond avoided the one place Shikamaru wanted him to touch, instead kissing and nibbling the brunette's sensitive thighs, leaving marks there.

"Stop t-teasing, Naru," he whimpered when the blond skipped over his length once again. He felt the blond smirk against his skin before he threw his head back in pleasure when Naruto suddenly engulfed his tip into the wet heat of his mouth. Naruto began licking and nipping all over the length, causing Shikamaru unbelievable pleasure. Finally he slowly took it into his mouth again, until he couldn't fit anymore. He wrapped his fist around the part he couldn't fit and began bobbing his head up and down, stroking in rhythm. Shikamaru cried out at the feeling, gripping blond locks in his fist and praying he never stopped. Just as he was about to reach his climax, feeling the knot in his belly squeeze tighter, Naruto pulled off with a pop. He sat up before reaching over to the bedside table and pulling out Shikamaru's bottle of lube. How he even knew it was there nobody knows.

Naruto popped the cap and poured a generous amount on his fingers and palm before lowering himself to engulf Shika's length in his mouth once again. Using that as a distraction, he placed one of his lubed fingers at Shika's ass, massaging around the puckered opening before slowly pushing through the ring of muscle. Shikamaru tensed at the intrusion, but instantly relaxed and tipped his head back with another moan when Naruto sucked on the tip. He pushed the finger in and started moving the digit slowly, allowing his boyfriend to get used to the sensation before adding another. He began a scissoring motion with his two fingers, only to feel a spongy bump which he pushed on. Instantly his mouth filled with Shikamaru's release when the brunette saw stars from a simple nudge to his most sensitive spot. Swallowing, Naruto pulled off once again and smirked at Shikamaru, who panted as he came down from his high. He stared at the blond with half-lidded eyes, his cheeks flushed.

"Found it," Naruto said. Shikamaru was confused at first, until he felt Naruto nudging that bundle of nerves once again and saw another burst of stars behind his eyelids. He let out a scream of pleasure at the sensation, wallowing in the pleasure when Naruto added a third finger. When he deemed his boyfriend prepared, the blond removed his digits from Shika's ass. He realized he was missing something, and leaped down from his spot to grab his wallet from his pants pocket. He pulled out a nondescript foil square before dropping his wallet to the floor. He held the packet in between his fingers to show Shikamaru what he had, but the brunette was too far gone to pay attention. Naruto ripped it open with his teeth and placed the rubber ring around his cock, slipping the condom on by carefully unrolling it. He then proceeded to rub the lube from his palm all up and down his length, wanting to ensure his boyfriend would be the most comfortable with it.

He raised Shikamaru's legs onto his hips and slotted himself between the brunette's legs. He looked up into lust-filled eyes, and waited until Shikamaru nodded his head before lining himself up with Shikamaru's entrance. Slowly he pushed the tip in, stopping when he felt the brunette tense. He kissed Shikamaru's face in order to distract from the uncomfortable feeling of the intrusion. Slowly he pushed further in, stopping again once he'd bottomed out in order to allow Shika to adjust. The brunette gave an experimental thrust of his own hips, feeling the blond's length in his depths and moaning when it brushed against that bundle of nerves. Taking the brunette's reaction as a good sign, Naruto placed his hands on Shika's hips and slowly began to thrust. Shikamaru wrapped his arms around Naruto's neck, holding on for the ride. Before the brunette could even tell him to speed up, the blond did. Before he could tell him deeper, Naruto grabbed his legs and set them on his shoulders to get a better angle. He sped up again and hit that spot dead-on. Shikamaru screamed out, tipping his head back at the powerful sensation of pleasure every time his button was pushed. He knew he wouldn't last much longer, but he couldn't even get the words out to warn Naruto when the only thing he could think of was how amazing he felt. It wasn't long before Naruto's thrust began to get sloppy as he neared his own climax. He gripped Shika's length and began jerking him off out of sync with his own thrusts. The contrast of sensations was all it took for Shikamaru to explode in the strongest orgasm he'd ever experienced. He let out a loud moan as he squirted all over his chest and stomach, some even reaching his chin. At the same moment, Naruto thrust in hard and deep one last time, pushing his prostate dead-on and prolonging the climax. He let out a guttural moan and Shikamaru felt him twitch with his completion.

Naruto fell onto Shika's body, panting heavily for a few moments, riding the wave of his climax. When he came down, he pulled out and headed to the bathroom. He returned a little later with a warm, damp cloth that he used to wipe the brunette down. The brunette was boneless on the bed, unable to move from the intensity of his high. Once he was cleaned off, Naruto threw the cloth in the laundry and crawled into bed with Shikamaru, pulling the covers over them both. He wrapped his arm round Shikamaru's waist and kissed his cheek. He lay on his back and stared at the ceiling with the brunette.

"That was..." Shikamaru started, unable to find the words to describe the experience.

"Incredible? Amazing? Unbelievable?" Naruto suggested with a wide grin.

"Unforgettable. You've ruined me for anyone else, I can promise you that." He grinned back at Naruto, moving so he could lay his head on the blond's chest. Naruto moved his arm and began running his fingers through Shika's hair.

"I would hope so. I never plan on letting you go now that I have you. You're mine for life." Shikamaru kissed Naruto's chest as his agreement before he found himself unable to keep his eyes open. He knew he'd have to speak with Temari at some point and get her to back off, but he decided to worry about that in the morning, falling asleep to the sound of Naruto's heartbeat. "I love you, Shikamaru," Naruto whispered into the silence of the room as he allowed the sound of Shikamaru's calm breathing to lull him to sleep.