Chapter XVIII: Adversary

Start from the beginning

Y/n: What do you mean?

Suni: Well, since you're my new confidante, I'll tell you. He and I like each other. (She laughed placing her hands on her cheeks). I am very emotionally involved in the relationship we are developing; you know that we girls are more expressive than them.

You opened your eyes wide.

Suni: We are not ready to reveal it yet, but in a few months, after we finish promoting this song, our companies will release an official statement clarifying our status.

The news hit you like cold water. Suga hadn't mentioned anything about revealing a relationship with Suni to the press. You suspected that she was lying about it, because you trusted what Yoongi told you earlier; but you could take as a threat to your relationship the fact that she was very interested in your husband. Although you couldn't hate her so much, after all, she didn't even imagine that Suga was a forbidden man; you had to give her the benefit of the doubt.

You didn't say anything, you didn't know how to react to everything she had said. She smiled happily; she knew that what she had confessed had affected you.

You couldn't continue talking because the boys showed up. When Jimin and V saw you with Suni and noticed the look on your face, they hurriedly sat down next to you.

V: Did we interrupt something?

Suni: Actually, yes, we were having girl talk.

V: Oh, sorry. It's just that Y/n came with us. We left her alone for a moment because the director asked us to shoot a scene, but we are not going to leave her side anymore. Youll have to have your girl talk another day.

Jimin just laughed, he knew Taehyung was upset. He did those things when he didn't like someone.

Suni: Its fine, I must go anyway, it's time to shoot the next scene.

You breathed easy when she left. The boys asked you if she had said something rude to you, but you told them that nothing had happened, that you were just bored by her conversation and that's why you had made that face.

The next one was a scene between the two of them. Suni had to dance around Suga while he rapped. The take started and she began to dance very sensually as she moved very close to him, then she hugged him from behind, rubbing her hands on his chest. Suga felt disturbed by her impulse, since that was not in the original direction.

You agonized watching them, but you couldn't do anything. You couldn't even leave because it would be too obvious.

Yoongi felt very uncomfortable, and he remembered what you had told him at the hotel about Suni being interested in him. He looked at you immediately and recognized that you were mortified. The day had gone from being a very exciting one to being an ordeal for you.

The next day, when the shooting ended, he went to the apartment to visit you. He found you in the kitchen preparing a meal, he hugged you from behind and planted a kiss on your shoulder.

Yoongi: We just finished the video. I'm dead, but I wanted to see you badly.

You were a little too staid and he knew very well why.

Yoongi: Won't you give me a kiss?

You turned and looked at him, his eyes reflected guilt. You weren't mad at him, but it had made you sick to see them. You crossed your arms around his neck and planted a kiss gently on his lips. He deepened the kiss while caressing your back.

Suga took a bath while you finished preparing the meal, then you sat down at the table to eat dinner. He wanted to apologize to you, but he wasn't good at expressing things like that, so he decided there was a better way to make you happy.

He explained to you that the company was going to give BTS a mini vacation the next weekend, they had rented a small house for them on a private beach, and he asked you to come with him. You refused at first because it was something of theirs and on top of that it was the company that would pay for it, but he insisted a lot that it was all right and that he wanted to spend that time with you. Also, you got along great with the boys and some of them would also bring guests. Being so, you accepted, and he was happy.

After dinner and cleaning up the kitchen, you lay down on the couch to watch television. He was shirtless and you snuggled up on top of him, laying your head on his chest. Suga caressed your skin under your shirt. You were watching a drama and he was silent, just enjoying your company.

Y/n: Yoongi

Yoongi: Hmm?

Y/n: Something happened on set yesterday.

Yoongi: Regarding that choreo, I-

Y/n: No, it's not about that nonsense... I mean something you don't know.

Suga worried about the tone, what could have happened for you to get like this? He cupped your chin for you to look at him.

Yoongi: Did someone say something to you? Did they treat you badly?

You proceeded to tell him about your conversation with Suni. He was surprised at what she had told you, he assured you that none of it was true. He promised you that even if the company wanted to drag out the rumors, he was already fed up with it and he wasn't going to allow it, not only for you but for himself; that wasn't the kind of attention he wanted to draw to his career.

You hugged him, telling him not to worry about you, that you wouldn't listen to Suni's comments.

He grabbed you tightly and turned on the sofa to get on top of you. He lifted your shirt to reveal your tummy. He smiled mischievously and began to kiss the exposed skin, to the pleasure of both, and to forget the Suni subject once and for all.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Note: This fanfic is also posted on YouTube. You can find me as BangtaniesFics.