Chapter 17 ☆ Useless ☆

Sorry I updated a while later than usual, got stuck writing a few essays.

_____________________________________________

No one's pov

Katsuki woke up to the loud sound of his phone ringing. Picking up his phone he saw Aizawa calling him. As he answered the phone, he heard jagged panting from the other side of the line. "Yo dad?" Katsuki asked as he got out of the bed. "Katsuki, there's an issue. We're making a rescue team. Mineta, Hagakure, Momo, Denki, Kirishima, Shoto and you. We need you guys here, right now." Aizawa panted. "The hell are you panting for?" Katsuki questioned as he put the phone on speaker. "Well, I'm searching for Hawks. And you see, Endeavor is missing too." Aizawa answered. "You mean, Keigo's missing?" Katsuki asked. "Bullseye. Get here soon." Aizawa ordered as he cut the call.

Quickly washing his face and changing into the clothes Katsuki found in the closet, he rushed out his room to find Izuku and Shoto in a deep conversation. "Midnight called me. She said we're in a rescue team we have to go but Izuku's being all angry about the fact that he's not allowed to go." Shoto explained. "Listen, Izuku. You have to take care of Monoma for me, yeah? And Monoma isn't the only one, you need to take care of yourself too because if you break more bones, I promise you, you won't have it easy." Katsuki promised as Izuku nodded.

"Okay, let's go." Shoto stated as he opened a car's door for Katsuki. "Did Midnight say where we're supposed to be?" Katsuki asked. "Yeah, she said we have to reach the main building so when everyone is there, we can go get ready." Shoto explained. "Hah, this is exhausting." Katsuki muttered as they reached the main building quite quickly. "We got here as fast as we could." Shoto muttered as he saw no one else around. "Yeah, let's not wait around and go change." Katsuki stated as he ran up to where their hero suits were placed.

"Ah geez, why did it have to be me." Denki muttered as he put his shirt on. "Sup, Pikachu." Katsuki greeted as Denki turned around in shock to see Katsuki and Shoto. "Did we get put in the same rescue team?" Denki yelled out as both males nod. "Hmm, it's been ages since we've seen you." Kirishima states as he enters the room. "Yeah, no shit." Katsuki answered as he and the others changed into their hero costume. "Oh, you guys are already here." Mineta muttered as he walked into the room, he's had a little grow spurt and actually looks like an 18-year-old now.

After they all finished up changing, they went downstairs to find the girls waiting on them. "So? What are we needed for?" Momo asked as she sighted. "Oh well you're here." Midnight mutters as she walks up to them. "What is it, Midnight?" Katsuki questioned. "Funny you're asking. Endeavor and Hawks are missing and Shinso had been captured, you guys are going to rescue Shinso." Midnight explained. "Alright where's he located?" Mineta asks. "Well, here." Midnight says as she hands them a device. "Do you have trackers on all of us?" Shoto questioned. "No, they're built in our hero suits." Momo answers. "Alright, we'll get going now." Kirishima mutters as they all leave the hero agency.

Once at the building the girls and boys split in three groups. Mineta, Hagakure and Shoto are team one. Denki and Kirishima are team two. Momo and Katsuki are team three. After dividing themselves three groups they split. Mineta's team stayed outside the building guarding the area while the other two went inside the building. Katsuki's team took the stairs and Denki's team took the elevator. As they checked out the entire building, they found not a single soul there.

"Bakubro!' Kirishima yelled as he finally found Katsuki's team. "Sup, found anything?" Katsuki questioned. Kirishima nodded as he went back to the room he came from. "What did you guys find here?" Momo asked as she walked in the room after the males. "We found this letter over here." Denki answered as he pointed at an eerie chair in the middle of the room. "What is that?" Katsuki questioned as he walked closer to the chair noticing the drops of blood on the wooden floorboards.

"I couldn't read it, it's scribbled very fast." Denki explained. "That's fine, Denki." Momo answered as she took a look at the paper. "It says 'meet us at the old hide out'." Momo muttered as Katsuki nodded annoyed. "Okay, none of you mention this shitass letter, I'll be keeping it." Katsuki stated as he ripped the letter from its place. "What do we say then?" Denki asks. "Half the truth. There was no on here, and no we didn't find anything. Mineta's team doesn't know anything and we'll keep it that way." Katsuki explained.

"Fine, we'll do that. If you don't find Shinso in two days Bakubro then we'll tell the other pros." Kirishima stated. "No, I'll tell them myself. You guys do not know anything about the letter." Katsuki explained. "Yes, that would be better than getting punishment too." Momo muttered. "Lets get going the, we wouldn't want to let the others wait." Denki added as he began walking toward the elevator.

"Did you find Shinso?" Shoto questioned as he walked to the four of them. "No, we couldn't find them. This was useless." Momo answered as they went to find Hagakure and Mineta. After finding them they went back to the hero agency, Momo reported what they'd done and then they all went back. Except Katsuki who pulled a certain dual-haired male with him. "Where are we going?" Shoto questioned in surprise. "Somewhere, now let's go." Katsuki stated as they left. There was only one place they could find whoever left the note.