𝟎𝟐. 𝐧𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

Mulai dari awal

Aisha just tilts her head and walks away leaving the three left who were all smiling in amusement.

"So you did hear her earlier?" Terra asks.

"What?" Musa and Adella asked in sync.

"In the room. Um...You had your headphones on and Adella ignored me as though she couldn't hear me, but you did hear Aisha." Terra said.

"Sometimes I just wear my headphones when I don't feel like talking." Musa said.

Adella stayed quiet because she had in fact ignored Terra. She hadn't been in the talking mood at the time.

"Yeah. It just seems like that happens a lot.." Terra trailed off looking around to avoid eye contact. "around me."

"It's a me thing. It's not you." Musa explained.

"You've said enough. I've said too much." Terra said waving her hand regarding the conversation and walked away.

Adella notices the shift in Musa's mood. "Hey. It isn't your fault." She reassured and Musa nodded in agreement while pulling on her headphones.

Adella sat in her room, studying notes about her magic.

"Powers = Emotion." She read aloud.

Adella's eyes skimmed past words like love, fear, hatred, fire, and fairy.

Adella was sent into the memory of the time her parents sat her down to talk about her going to Alfea.

"Adella honey!" Adella's mother called from downstairs.

Adella was currently up in her room working on a painting she started a few weeks ago.

Adella loved the way the way it felt as she stroked her brush against the canvas.

Adella sat down her brush and walked downstairs with paint covering her top and her fingers. "Yes?" She asked as she walked into the dining room seeing her parents sitting at the table.

"Have a seat, dear. We'd like to speak to you." Her father said.

Adella nodded her head and pulled out a chair and sat down and began to play with her fingertips— a nervous tick she had developed over the years. "What's going on?" She asked nervously.

"So, we recently learned about a school. For fairies— like you." Annalise said. "Your father and I thought that it'd be good for you to attend this school, to surround yourself with more people. Make friends like yourself."

"Mom. I- I don't know about this." Adella stuttered. "I'm fine here." She said as she looked at her father. "Dad, you can't be serious." She exclaimed.

"Adella, this could be good for you." David said.

Adella was shocked. Her father usually was on her side when it came to things she didn't want to do.

"I don't want to go. I'm perfectly fine." Adella said.

"Adella you're going. And that's final." Her mother said sternly.