You Really Want to Know? (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Venom chuckled darkly and his tone of voice sent waves of delight and shivers down through Eddie's body.

"I've been waiting so long to fuck this sweet little pussy of yours, Eddie," he growled. "From day one, I had to restrain from taking you, breeding you. And your pussy....it looked so inviting. So warm, so hot, so delicious.... so perfect."

Eddie let out a loud moan as Venom eagerly thrust the tip inside of his greedy hole. Holy shit, Venom was huge!! Eddie felt like he would be split apart on this huge monster! Venom chuckled again and leaned down towards him.

"Do you want me to, Eddie? I could do that. Could split you from the shear size of my cock. You'd enjoy that, wouldn't you? All the pain mingled with pleasure...."

"V-venom....." Eddie whimpered needily.

"Look at you, your cute, little pussy's trying to suck more of me in. Mmm, Eddie, you're so greedy! Such a cock slut!"

"AHHH!" Eddie cried out as Venom immediately began thrusting in with the tip, fucking him nice and quietly for the moment.

But it was just the tip!

Eddie didn't just want the tip! He wanted the whole thing! Every single inch of Venom's ginormous, fat, meaty cock! He wanted Venom to go in balls deep, pounding him into wonderful oblivion!

"Heh-heh, if you want more, then say so, Eddie," Venom smirked as he watched Eddie writhe and wriggle below him, desperately trying to draw more of Venom's dick inside of his cavern. More than once, Venom felt that soft, wet cavern closing around his tip, suctioning on it like a vacuum.

Eddie wanted it. Wanted him. Wanted Venom. Wanted Venom bad.

"Venom, p-please," he whimpered, face desperate and needy. Venom laughed, finding this both amusing and adorable.

He lowered his head down towards Eddie's, mouth close to his ear as he whispered,

"It's okay to beg, Eddie. We both know you enjoy it. And anyway, when you're this desperate, there's nothing more you can do except beg anyway. So....beg for it. Beg for me to fuck you."

Eddie panted and whined as Venom continued to torture him with the tip of his dick, the alien loving how this was making Eddie frustrated, making him desperate. Venom liked it when Eddie was desperate. It was cute.

"Beg," Venom purred, licking along Eddie's neck, causing the man to shudder and a little bead of pre cum leaked out of the man's dick.

"A-ahh, p-please, Venom," Eddie whined.

"Yes? Please what, Eddie?" Venom grinned wider, absolutely loving how Eddie let out a little frustrated growl, which was absolutely adorable. "I like it when you make those sounds," he purred. "It's cute..."

"Nnng, fuck, please, Venom—" Eddie gasped, blushing furiously as Venom's teeth ever so gently grazed over his jugular, tongue swiping out to taste him.

"Mmm, Eddie tastes good," Venom cooed. "Smells wonderful. I want more of this...."

"Fuck, I—"

"Beg, Eddie."

"No—"

"Beg." Eddie let out a pitiful moan as Venom sunk in a little more and wriggled his ass, trying to work Venom's dick in deeper.

Oh, that definitely worked.

"VENOM! FUCK ME! FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM! ANYTHING! JUST FUCKING PUT YOUR DICK IN ME!!"

"Yessss! Good boy, Eddie," Venom hissed happily. "Anything for you..."

Eddie threw his head back and screamed as Venom immediately shoved the rest of his dick inside of him, making his legs spasm.

"OH, GOD FUCK! VENOM!!" he screamed as that perfectly wonderful dick split him open in the best way possible.

"See? It wasn't so hard, was it, Eddie? All you had to do was ask," Venom mused as he rolled his hips into Eddie's, making their skin slap together, ringing across the beach line.

Eddie moaned louder and clung to Venom's huge wrists, anchoring himself as Venom began a brutal rhythm, purring and humming in satisfaction as he looked down at his little human in so much pleasure.

"Such a good boy," Venom chuckled, kissing him softly, and then moving his head down towards Eddie's neck, beginning to suck hickies against the soft skin. "Good, wonderful, precious, adorable Eddie. My Eddie. I love you so much, Eddie."

Eddie gave a wrecked smile and laughed breathlessly.

"Y-yeah. I love you, too, V."

"Mmm. Good boy."

As the waves gently lapped at the shore, the alien and his human remained together, the copulating pair continuing long past the sunset. Besides, they were together and there wasn't anything to worry about. They were together and that's what mattered.

And even if Eddie's ass got sore, he didn't care. It was worth every single moment. He wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else, his boyfriend up his ass and claiming him. And Venom wouldn't have had it any other way.