You Really Want to Know? (Part 1)

Comenzar desde el principio

"What do I want?"

"Y-yeah, I mean, you literally do everything for me, you keep me safe, remind me of important things, that kind of stuff. Y-you take care of me."

"Hmm...."

Venom's deep growl of thought sent another wave of shivers up Eddie's back. Leaning in a little closer, Venom smirked at his human's flustered antics.

"You really want to know?" he asked teasingly.

"Uh....yeah," Eddie said as if it was obvious. Venom chuckled darkly and his eyes narrowed into predatory slits.

"I want to spread your legs and eat out your pussy," he growled.

"O-oh.." Eddie stuttered, suddenly becoming very curiously flustered and blushed uncontrollably.

"Mhmmm.....and then I'm going to put my dick inside of you," Venom went on, enjoying how much his human was liking his plan so far. "And I'll kiss your neck, slowly moving in and out of you as I do so. I want to fill you up and make you scream....."

"V..." Eddie said with a soft moan, biting his lower lip bashfully.

"I want to dominate you and make you mine," Venom growled dominantly.

"F-fuck..." Eddie whimpered, feeling his dick beginning to come to life in his shorts.

Venom hummed again, purring softly as he continued. He knew that if Eddie wanted to have sex, he would have to have his consent before he could do anything. But for now, Venom would just...kindly give Eddie a little nudge. Well...maybe more than just a nudge.

And it was working.

"I want to leave a trail of hickies down your body, all the way down to that sweet spot in your pants. It will make you go crazy when I slide my tongue deep inside that inviting warmth, won't it, tasting everything you have to offer me? Then I'll start sucking and kissing your pussy as you're arching your back, your puny little body trying not to cum...."

Venom drooled obscenely after this, letting some of the saliva drip down onto Eddie's chest and down his shirt and into his crotch, between his thighs. Eddie was breathing softly now, face flushed as he tried to breathe calmly.

"Fuck....buddy, I...geez," he whispered, trembling a little. Venom chuckled again and smiled. His plan was beginning to have an effect.

Good...

He'll just have to try harder. Now that Eddie was becoming undone (slowly), it was only a matter of time before Venom had him where he wanted.

"I'm going to tease you by fucking you with just the tip of my dick, Eddie. You'll be begging for me to go deeper, won't you, pleading for me to take you. And just when you think you can't stand it anymore, I will begin pounding you from behind, and I'm going to spank your ass because you've been such a dirty, filthy little boy, haven't you, Eddie, thinking about these things? Oh, yes, I know what you want, little bitch."

Venom let out an evil laugh as Eddie moaned softly, amused at seeing his Other trying to control himself. Lifting a tendril, Venom began to allow it to roam across Eddie's body, starting at his face, caressing softly, and then stroking his neck, making Eddie shiver and whimper.

"Then I would take my cock and make you shove it down your throat until it was soaked with your spit. Actually, no. That won't be necessary. Not when your hot, delicious, wet pussy is leaking for me....When it gets nice and relaxed, I'll begin. I'm going to lick your sweet, wet, tasty cunt until you're begging for me to fuck you."

He paused and hummed thoughtfully.

"I want to smell you, drink in your scent. Want to hold you...touch you. Caress you. Hmm. Kiss your lips. Shove my tongue down your throat. Make you moan and scream for me..."

"V....nng...." Eddie panted, eyes closing as he began to become more and more effected over time.

"In the meantime....." he let his tongue slip out and softly licked along Eddie's jaw in one wet drag, "...try not to think about how hard my dick gets around you. Oh, and definitely don't think about how your body will respond to everything else I'm going to do to you. Especially when I cum inside of you. That will make your little wait so much longer..."

"Fuck! Venom! J-just fuck me already!" Eddie cried brokenly. "Please!"

Venom's deep, rolling laugh surrounded Eddie as the symbiote eagerly began to wind tentacles around his human, ripping his shirt off and doing the same to his shorts and boxers, impatiently pinning him to the ground and spreading his legs, revealing his throbbing, angry red dick and his soaking wet, leaking ass.

Venom growled and kissed Eddie roughly before pulling back to bury his head between his already shaking and sweaty legs.

"Gladly, Eddie," he purred. "Anything you want."