Ch14. Fashion show-off!

Start from the beginning

'Ohh yeah! Well, have you ever tried controlling it during normal speaking? I mean if you look at it a certain way, your quirk resembles telekinesis a lot!' Mina said.

'I guess so?' You replied scratching your cheek.
'That's true! And since it's basically similar, you could also control it like telekinesis right? If you train hard enough, you won't even need to be saying certain words to make something happen in the future! Imagine how strong you'd be.' Ururaka finished, glowing even more.

You were taken aback by all the sudden compliments for your quirk, you never expected them to compliment it. Instead, you thought they'd be scared. But i guess not, that's U.A for you.
.
.
.
.
The four of you arrive at the mall at last. You were frantically looking around for a specific shop that sells mochi with Ururaka.
'Already looking for your favorite sweets?' Tsuyu giggled at you, making you blush.

'Y-yeah sorry... i know it's stupid to get excited over such small things.' You replied.
'Not at all! It's honestly really adorable, and it's not at all embarrassing to be excited over small things. It shows that your grateful, and happy to have the desired object.' Ururaka reassured you with a big grin.

'You're all too nice... if i could i would've stuffed you all with a snicker bar, but i don't have those on me right now' you said, followed by complete silence.
'What? Snickers?'
'What?'

'Anyway! Let's quickly head over to the mochi shop and then go straight to the clothing stores, i have a little idea we could do!' Mina exclaimed, pointing at the nearby mochi shop across from you all

The four of you walked inside the shop, and you separating from the group to look at the certain mochi flavor section. 'Let's see... where is it...' you mumbled to yourself.
'Aha! There you are you little fu-' 'Y/NN! Look at this adorable piece of candy! It's cat shaped!' You heard in the distance, making you turn your head.

'Coming in a bit!' You replied, turning your head back again to the shelf. You took ahold of F/F mochi and some other types of your favorite sweets.

You walked back to the three of the girls with a handful of sweets. 'Wow Y/N, you sure have a sweet tooth.' Tsuyu commented, pointing at the pile of sweets in your arms. You giggled in reply with a slight blush, now walking over to the cashier.

Dropping all the sweets on the moving tray, the cashier asked you 'cash or credit?' Making you look up at the familiar voice.
Your eyes widened.

'DAD?' You thought, now looking at your father in-front of you in a cashier like disguise. You looked behind him, and saw that your homeroom teacher, also knows as your uncle Aizawa, was also in a disguise. Probably forced into all this.

'What. Are. You. Doing. Here?' You whisper yelled at your father, making him flinch.

'Hey! That's no way to talk to the cashier he's just doing his job...' Ururaka said with slight sympathy for the so called cashier, who's actually your dad. How did they jot noitice Aizawa!?