Alliance

Val Grady: Sloane Murray (who plays young Dory from Finding Dory)

Jay Archer: Wilmer Valderrama

Michael/Mike Jones: Elijah Wood

Alexander/Alex Winchester: Chloe Grace Moretz

Sofia Johnson: Keke Palmer

Carl Dale: Christopher Lloyd

Marco Kingbird: David Giuntoli (who played Nick Burkhardt in a TV series called Grimm)

Renaldo Mortem: Ian McShane (who played Tai Lung from Kung Fu Panda).

Owen was sitting on the torn couch of his messed-up living room. His hands were clutching his hair as his mind was jumbled with emotions. Fear, anger, sadness, and pain, all mixed together because his little niece was taken from him, right under his nose. In the room with him were the gang along with security, Hoskins, and Masrani. They came as soon as they heard about Owen's home being attacked by a pack of Troodons. They were taken into the lab while Owen was being questioned by Hoskins, typical. You see, after Owen and Jay came back, the security team, Hoskins, and Masrani were shocked to see Jay's raptor eyes. Masrani was going to ask Owen what's going on until Hoskins butts in as usual and demands to know what the hell is going on. Owen didn't want to answer him, all he wanted was to get his niece before it's too late.

"Grady, get your head in the game and explain what the hell just happened here and why does Archer here have those eyes?" Hoskins demanded, wanting to know what's going on.

Owen glared at him. "I don't have time for your dumbass questions, Hoskins. I have to go and get my niece."

"Well, maybe your niece ran off by your st-" Hoskins was cut off when Owen gave Hoskins a sucker punch right across the face. It was so hard that Hoskins almost fell to the floor.

"Owen!" Barry exclaimed as he and Jay held down Owen, preventing him from doing anything rash.

"Try to say that again about my niece, you sonofabitch!" Owen exclaimed in anger.

Hoskins slowly got up, rubbing his jaw to ease the pain, while the rest looked at Owen's action in shock. They have never seen Owen so violent before. Mike, on the other hand, was at the corner and sketching on a paper.

"Owen, calm down!" Tim said to the man. "We'll get Val back no matter what. But they have to know or else we'll lose Val."

"Know what exactly?" Katashi Hamada asked.

"To know about Renaldo Mortem." Came Carl's voice.

They look up the doorway to see Carl and Wu. The two scientists were at the lab, searching through Alma's notes, before they got a call from Claire about Val being taken. Carl was horrified by this and had Wu drive him to the house. He knew that his former apprentice would one day have the upper advantage. He fears that he would abuse Project Alpha and use it for his own personal gain, not caring who the people he will hurt, as long as he gets what he wants.

"Who the hell is this old-timer?" Hoskins asked rudely. "And how the hell does he know about Renaldo Mortem?"

"I was his former teacher." Carl said straightly, earning wide eyes from the group, "And I regretted ever teaching that madman."

"You...you were...his...teacher?" Masrani asked with hesitation.

"Indeed, I was, but I never knew the consequences upon my teaching him." Carl said with guilt in his voice before looking at them all seriously. "If you want to know the reason why he is after the young child, very well. But I prefer we capture the perpetrator in your park."