Newcomers II

Mike was sleeping in a private room of the infirmary. He wasn't allowed to go back to the hotel room until he's fully healed. Clyde and his friends got punished by Claire after they broke Jurassic World equipment and attacked Mike for no reason. Clyde and his friends had to pay a ten-thousand-dollar fee for breaking the Gyrospheres. Their parents were even contacted by this and were furious after finding out what their sons did. And now they will be punished when they get back from Jurassic World while Mike stays here and works at Jurassic World while doing online-classes.

But there was something wrong with Mike.

Mike was tossing and turning in his sleep, his brow twitched in somewhat pain as he groaned in his sleep. Inside his body, the Chromosomes within him started to change dramatically. His neurons were flashing, and his DNA double helices were soon replaced with different yet glowing helixes. His body started to change differently, and he didn't know about it until the next day.

Speaking of which, when the sun rises on the next day, Mike wakes up with a groan as he blindly tries to get his glasses from the desk beside him. Groaning a bit, Mike was able to get his glasses from the desk and slowly sat up from the bed with a loud yawn. Stretching his sore body, he hears his bones popping from his stretch. Then once he put on his glasses, the first thing he saw was a blurry surrounding. Confused and worried, Mike removes his glasses and to his surprise, he sees clearly. Concerned and confused, Mike tries again and puts his glasses on and sees blurry images. And when he removed them, everything was so clear. Mike quickly gets off the bed and was about to put his shoes on when he noticed the mirror was showing his reflection.

Mike stared at the mirror with wide and shocked eyes. His features were different. His body was slightly muscular, and he was a bit taller. His injuries that Clyde and his friends left were gone. Mike placed his hand on the mirror of his reflection, thinking that it was just a dream or an illusion, but it felt so...so real to him. Like something has changed inside of him. Mike almost fainted until a nurse came in to check on Mike.

"Mr. Jones, I'm here to check on-" she was cut off when she saw Mike's new look. "I'm sorry. Am I in the right room?" She asked kindly, thinking that she got in the wrong room.

Mike snaps out from his trance and looks at the nurse with slight hesitation. "Y-yes, I mean. Yes, I'm Jones and you're in the right room."

"Hmm. Strange, you look different." The Nurse said before looking at the clipboard in hand. "Anyways, someone named Jay wanted to deliver your luggage here." She answered as she brought the luggage inside the room. "He told me that you needed new clothes."

"Oh, thank you." Mike thanked her. "By the way, do you know where he was going after dropping my luggage here?"

"Not sure, but I do know that he's probably going to get breakfast first." The nurse answered.

Mike nodded and thanked her again before the nurse left the room. Mike quickly grabbed his luggage and tossed it on the bed. Mike was surprised how he easily lifted his luggage, I mean, he has a lot of stuff in there. But he can't think of it now. Right now, he needs to find Jay and help him with this situation. So, after a quick shower, Mike changed his nightwear. He puts on his dark green polo shirt, pair of jeans, and his sneakers. He brings his glasses just in case before Mike leaves the room and out of the building, and searches for Jay. He jogged down the stairs and then through the crowded streets. Mike has a feeling that Jay could be either at the Pancake House or Winston's Steakhouse. It was early so Jay probably got breakfast there.

When he first checked at Jurassic World's Pancake House, he saw Alex and Sofia finishing their breakfast and were heading out. He quickly went to them as they got out from the door.