Big Surprise

Val was sitting at the back of the car that Wu was driving. He was taking Val to the paddock of Ivy and Iris, the two I-Rexes having grown into the size of a full grown raptor, which shocked Owen and Wu. So, they were transporting them in a truck and taking them to their paddock. It was big and it was similar to Rexy's paddock, but wider with higher walls and a moat around the paddock. There was even an Observation Tower, so they could observe the Indominus Rexes from a safe viewing area. The viewing area was protected by thick, shatterproof glass. However, they don't have to worry since Ivy and Iris were docile. They were obedient and well-behaved. The two I-Rexes were improving very well. They even show bonding towards Owen's Raptor Squad. This discovery fascinated Wu a lot as well as Val's bonding towards the raptors. They were always aggressive but with Val's help, they became docile. It would be easy for Owen when they were in raptor training. However, with Hoskins snooping around, it was best that Owen and Wu made sure that Hoskins didn't find out about Val's little secret.

Wu parked the car as they arrived at their destination before he got out and helped Val out of her seat. Wu held her hand as they walked towards the paddock. Well, Val skips over there since she was excited. They entered the automatic-glass doors that opened when they stepped in and closed from behind. The halls of the viewing area saw a thick long window that showed the inside of the paddock, resembling Rexy's paddock. Val then saw her Uncle Owen, talking with some construction workers. Excited, Val lets go of Wu's hand and runs up to her uncle. Owen saw his niece running up to him and quickly scooped her in his arms, holding her up in the air. Val laughs in delight, kicking her legs in the air. Owen chuckles and holds his niece in his arms.

"How's the paddock, Owen?" Wu asked him, walking over to Owen.

"Doing great, if they keep this up, it will be done within two months." Owen explains to the scientist. "So, what brings you here?"

"Just checking at the Indominus enclosure, everything has to be ready before the opening." Wu said.

"Here, here." Owen said before Wu's phone started to ring. Wu picks it up and reads the message that was sent to him.

"Ah, it's here." Wu said before walking towards the door.

"What's here?" Owen asked the scientist.

"The truck that's transporting Ivy and Iris, remember?" Wu reminded him.

"Oh, yeah." Owen mutters in realization before he follows him with Val in his arms.

They went out of the enclosure and saw the truck that was carrying Ivy and Iris. They could hear Ivy and Iris roaring from the inside, followed by banging on the semi-trailer. As it turns out, Ivy was banging through the walls, roaring loudly as she wanted to get out of there. You see, Ivy is claustrophobic. She hates small and tight spaces. She goes crazy when she's in a moving box. Iris wasn't claustrophobic, she was well-behaved during the journey, but she did try to calm her sister down. It didn't work so well as Ivy started hyperventilating. Soon, when the semi-trailer door opened, Ivy sprinted out, roaring in delight as she enjoyed the taste of freedom. Then she spotted Val, Owen and Wu. And fast as a bullet, Ivy was in front of the adults and growled at them, angry for putting her in that box! Luckily, there weren't any workers close by, but Owen and Wu didn't understand her completely. Luckily, Val was their little translator.

"Ivy's mad at you." Val said to Wu before Ivy releases a roar. "She asked why you put her in the box."

Wu and Owen knew the box's meaning. "Well, it's the only way to transport her and Iris here." He stated, earning a roar from Ivy.

"She says, they can just walk." Val said.

Ivy growls at him before Iris comes out and goes over to them. She greeted them kindly with gentle chirps while her sister glared at Wu for putting them in the box. Wu decided to not start any arguments before leading them to the entrance of the paddock. They went to a huge metal door that opened for them and saw the inside of the paddock. It was big and had a lot of room to explore. Roaring in delight, Ivy and Iris started to explore the paddock, rolling on the grass and jumping in the undergrowth. The two hybrids enjoyed it very much. Owen smiles before putting Val down, allowing her to play with Ivy and Iris.