Mamma Rexy

After Ivy and Iris escape, they are brought back to The lab, along with Val. This time, they were being monitored closely. Val was happy that she could spend time with Ivy and Iris. Val would talk to them, share some sweets like cakes. They even did some coloring by using coloring books. Wu was fascinated when he saw Ivy and Iris's intelligence. Ivy and Iris know which color they use for the picture and use their little claws to hold the crayons and help Val with the coloring book. It amazed Wu to see Val's connection with the Indominus Rex Sisters. He even learns they have their own personalities. Ivy was more mature than her younger sister, but more aggressive, hissing at some passing scientists from the glass wall, thinking that they were intruders. And Iris, on the other hand, was cheerful and sweet. Crooning at her sister, assuring her that those scientists aren't intruders.

Wu made notes about them, keeping a close eye on them and Val. The little girl has a special bond with them, he could have sworn that Val can talk to them. It was strange yet fascinating. Then one afternoon, Wu got a call from the T. Rex enclosure, needing help in putting the medication in Rexy's meal. He has to bring Val along with Ivy and Iris, that way, he can keep a close eye on them. Luckily, Owen was going over to the T. Rex enclosure since he was going to help out in building the Indominus Paddock and believes that since Ivy and Iris are part T. Rex, they prefer bigger areas like Rexy's paddock.

Val was excited to hear that they were going to the T

Val was excited to hear that they were going to the T. Rex exhibit. This is her second favorite dinosaur. Val was basically dragging her uncle happily as they entered the building with Wu, who was carrying a box that had Ivy and Iris inside, and followed the two Gradys. Once they entered the building, Val immediately let go of her Uncle's hand and ran towards the crowd of people, who were blocking the one way window, trying to get a glimpse of the T. Rex. Val desperately wanted to see Rexy up close, she tried jumping up and down, trying to get a glimpse of Rexy. Suddenly, she was picked up from the ground. Looking up, Val saw Owen lifting her from the ground and putting her on his shoulders. Val smiles at her uncle happily.

"Thank you Uncle Owen!" Val giggles happily.

Owen smiles at her. "You're welcome, sweet pea. Now, get ready."

"Fow what?" Val asked innocently.

"To see Rexy eating a goat." Owen said, almost grinning.

Looking up from her uncle, she and the others saw Rexy stalking over to the goat, ignoring the people from the one way glass that appears to be soundproof. Ivy and Iris peeked from the box and saw a glimpse of Rexy. They were both fascinated to see her, she was big and almost looked like them. They wonder if they were related to her. Soon, Rexy attacks and eats the goat whole, causing the tourists to gasp and take pictures at her in amazement. Val and the hybrids were in awe, even though Val felt sorry for the goat, but she did get to see her second favorite dinosaur up close and personal. Ivy tried to get out of the box and ran towards Rexy, wanting to meet her up close and play with her, but was soon dragged back into the box by her sister, preventing her from getting in trouble. Then Val noticed the scars on Rexy's body, they almost resemble the claws of a Velociraptor.