"We were trying to escape the terrible anger of the Snow King." Jackie whimpered, earning a raised brow from Duchess.

"You poor things." Crystal said, hugging Jackie. 

"He's cursed you know and it's not his fault." Snowflake said.

"Oh we totally know–"

"We were trying to seek refuge at Cinderella's castle." Jackie said.

"How convenient..." Duchess muttered.

"What's up Duchess?" Princess asked.

"Take it from someone who used to act all innocent, those two are definitely up to something, I'd keep my eye on them." She said and admittedly Princess was feeling a little suspicious.

"Fableous! That's where we're going, the trouble is we're a bit lost." Crystal said.

"What do you know I know the way! In fact I know a short cut." Jackie said.

"I'm against it." Snowflake said.

"What?!" They all gasped.

"But Snowflake...." Crystal said.

"No I didn't mean it like that. It's just that there are two paths to Cinderella's castle. The longer path is safer while the other path is short but seriously dangerous." Snowflake said.

"Aw shucks! And here I thought I could've helped you save some time." Jackie whined.

"...We're taking the shorter route." Crytal said.

"We can't! Crystal--"

"Don't get me wrong Snowflake. You've done an amazing job looking for another path but we don't have time to go the safer route." Crystal said.

"Crystal you don't understand, when I saw that shorter path it's an avalanche waiting to happen, the smallest sound could set it off. I want to save Mom and Dad but I don't want to risk our friends getting hurt. So I stand what I said, I'm against it." Snowflake said firmly.

This is just too good. Jackie thought as she silently snickered. "Come on My Princesses don't fight, I was wrong to suggest the shorter path Princess Snowflake is right let's go the safer and longer route." She said innocenctly fanning the flames.

"But I thought we were--oof!" Northwind yelped as Jackie shoved him into the snow.

"It's not that mucn of a long path." Snowflake said.

"I am the heir to winter and we are in a hurry to save our family so we're taking the shorter route!" Crystal exclaimed.

*gasp!*

"Oh I know you didn't use that title on me?!" Snowflake exclaimed while the others sat their shocked, especially Briar, Princess and Ashlynn it's rare that these two ever fought.

"You know?! what fine, take your shorter route I'm going the safer way!" Snowflake exclaimed.

"Fine, be on your way then!" Crystal said and Snowflake falter in shock but she bit her lip and got angry.

"Fine!" She yelled and flew off.

"Wait! Snowflake come back!" Ashlynn yelled.

"Come on you guys now is not the time to be fighting." Briar said.

"I just don't understand, our home, ever after are all in danger." Crystal said getting back into the sled.

"I know your worried about your parents Crystal but Snowflake also wants to to what's best for everybody on this mission." Princess said.