"Yeah, let him tire himself out then we take him down." Jackie said and North removed his hand. "Don't worry Sire, we'll track down your daughters for you." Jackie said.

"Finally, some servitude. Find Snowflake and Crystal and tell her that she hasn't just lost her right to the winter throne but that she and Snowflake are grounded!" He yelled and the call ended. 

"Let's close the book on whatever those Princess's are up to and then we'll take care of the big guy and then we rule!" She said and they went off to follow the Winter Princesses.

****

The gang were making their way past the wintery forest.

"Are we there yet?" Duchess groaned.

"Where are we Crystal?" Ashylnn asked.

"Not sure, my mirror phone is getting no bars, we're out of range." She said and then Daring came to a sudden halt.

"I can't even smell which way to go, my nose is full of icicles." Daring said.

"The only thing worse than being lost in the woods, is being lost in the woods in the freezing cold!" Briar exclaimed.

"Crystal, you're in charge, what do we do?" Blondie asked.

"I don't know! I never made decisions before they were always made for me." She said.

"Well that's the thing Crystal if you're going to be Queen you need to learn how to do these things. Because a ruler is someone who makes decisions on their own." Snowflake said.

"Then what do you suggest we do?" Duchess asked.

"Hmm…maybe I can fly up and get a view of over the forest so that we can at least get out of it." Snowflake said and she flew up.

"Be careful up there!" Princess yelled.

"Y-Ueah be careful!" Duchess exclaimed, earning a suspicious look from Princess. 

"Duchess, you've been acting weird are you okay?" She asked.

"Oh yeah, of course I'm okay. I just wanted to help my little sister out with her quest, that's all." Duchess smiled.

"Really? Because if I remember correctly, which I do. You've never wanted to help me." She said.

"Well, I want to change. I feel terrible for what I did to you and everyone in the forest so I just wanted to at least help you save ever after as a start." Duchess said.

"Really?" Princess said, genuinely surprised.

"Really." Duchess said and Princess gave a thoughtful look before coming towards a decision.

"Alright, one chance I'll give you one chance to make it up to me." Princess said.

"Really?! Thank you thank you thank you!" Duchess beamed giving Princess a hug. Royal title here I come! She thought.

"Alright everyone. I found a path out of the forest." Snowflake said as she came back down. "That way Daring!" She said as he moved forwards to the sled in the direction she pointed out.

"Great Job Snowflake." Ashylnn said.

"Yeah, but did you manage to see a route to Cinderella's castle?" Briar asked.

"I did and–"

"Help! Help!"

"Rescue us!"

They all looked forward to see two people waving at them in desperation. 

"I know them. It's Jackie Frost and Northwind, they work for our father." Crystal said, making her way over to them.

****