━━━━ FIVE

THE FIFTH TIME :JEALOUSY

THE FIFTH TIME :
JEALOUSY

Eugene liked to think that he had everything under control now

Eugene liked to think that he had everything under control now. Just like he wanted.

He gained a stronger power in the 2nd affiliate, he's bound to discover Daniel Park's secret soon, and most of all — he gets to spend quality time with his favorite people.

"Where has M/n gone to?" Eugene wondered out loud, blinking as he noticed it was only the male who was missing from the little get-together.

"I heard he went to get some drinks." Mandeok replied, absent-minded as he was too busy watching on his phone that was visibly too small for his hands.

"Ah," Eugene nodded. "Well, I'll be right back, I need to use the restroom." He said, standing up from the comfortable leather couch. He dusted his tux then opened the private door.

His definition of a restroom break was a little different from others. Nowadays, he's been catching himself caring too much about his appearance. Yes, he does have a mirror he often uses when he's alone to practice expressions and smiles — but this was a little different. How? Well, he's not looking for his expressions, he's actually caring on his actual appearance.

Ever since that night when he got M/n back.

To be expected, every internal crisis of his seems to revolve around M/n. And the worst part? M/n himself was oblivious about it.

Eugene heaved a sigh. Looking at himself at the mirror of the luxuriously marbled bathroom. It was a public bathroom of the venue but it looked like it came straight out of a high-rating hotel.

But it was to be expected, this was also a rather luxurious party with only influential people around. He knows most of the people of course, he enjoys doing too much research.

As he was fixing his hair carefully, he overheard something from across the hall, heard from the girl's bathroom — the voice echoing loudly.

"You know, I spotted a guy downstairs, he's totally my type."