━━━━ ONE

THE FIRST TIME :HURT

THE FIRST TIME :
HURT

Eugene considers himself as a rational man

Eugene considers himself as a rational man. He has been commended multiple times for remaining cool-headed and calm at every situation presented, no matter how drastic.

A secret he has? He already calculated everything beforehand.

He was confident in what he does best.

"A casino?"

In front of him was a stunned high school student by the name of Daniel Park. After recruiting him, he brought Daniel to the 2nd affiliate, which appears to be a typically luxurious casino paved in captivating colors of gold and red, neon lights occasionally flashing as music that gives off Las Vegas vibe could be heard in the background.

"This is the 2nd affiliate." Eugene had the usual smile om his face, the smile that made him appear kind to most — successfully masking his not-so-innocent intentions.

Suddenly, Daniel reacted fast, appearing intimidating as if calling out the 2nd affiliate.

"Now, the 2nd affiliate is down!" He exclaimed confidently, and it took everything in Eugene to hold back an unimpressed look, maintaining the smile on his face was getting harder by every increasing second. "Just like the 3rd affiliate—"

"Daniel, casinos are legal." Eugene deadpanned.

Daniel looked like a deer caught in headlights, before he can move, the male beside Eugene moved faster as he grabbed a hold of the high school student and pinned his arm behind his back.

He has been watching from the side this entire time, admittedly uninterested of the whole ordeal. But he was quite dedicated in his job.

"If you ask me, I think you just gave away your intentions." Eugene could hear M/n speak for the first time today, and he was definitely not disappointed upon hearing his silvery voice.

"I-I was only kidding!" Daniel uttered out.

Only fools would buy it. But in the current scenario, Eugene had to turn a blind eye in order for his plan to be successful.