"I will"

"Tell us if Toman can be of any help" Mikey said.

"Yes commander! I think I'll need your help"

"What's on your mind?" They asked.

"Something really good. Thunder I need three invitations and dress. And Mikey can you arrange a meeting tonight?"

"Sure. I'll announce the meeting at the shrine at 9pm"

"Tomorrow's gonna be fun" I said.

*The Next Day, Day of Auction*

"Here's the dress, the special heel. Detach it from here and your gun and refill. The pearl necklace and wrist band, the beads has sensors and camera. Lastly here's your ear peice. I cannot access their computer from outside. You have to grant me access from inside. Insert this chip into a device that has access to any one electronic devices of the building" Thunder said as he gave me those things.

"Can't I take my katana(Japanese sword)?"

"Stop joking. Now go get ready"

"Yeah Mom!" I teased him before getting dressed.

We all were ready to go. Toman was also here. Their job is to distract the securities by creating a ruckus infront of Mr. X's house while we can get in without being checked thoroughly so we can carry our weapons. When we were all set to go I saw Baji wearing a formal suit instead of Toman's uniform.

"I'm going in there with you" he said.

"Absolutely not. That's a huge risk" I said.

"Please let him. This is all my fault to begin with. I shouldn't have designed something so dangerous in the first place. And you've helped him a lot. Please let him" Mrs. Baji said but Magma and Eagle opposed her by saying, "But he'll just be a burden to Earth"

"Hey he can fight too you know?!" I defended Baji and said, "Try not to make me worry about you"

"Got it" after that Mrs. Baji hugged both of us and then we rode off.

We got in smoothly with the help of Toman. They fled as police was called. Mikey contacted me through his ear piece and said, "Our job is done. Now it's all upto you"

"Thank you Commander!"

Now Thunder contacted me and said, "That lady with blue dress is Mr. X's PA. Insert the chip into her phone. Over!"

"Understood. Over!"

"Leave that to me" Magma said and marched towards her.

She bumped into the PA and her phone dropped. Magma sat down, picked the phone up, gave it to her and apologized for bumping into her. I couldn't help but smile at how good she had become in these things. I contacted Thunder and said, "The chip's inserted. Over!"

Baji, who was standing beside asked, "When did she? How did you...? I'm so confused!"

"You have to develop a spy eye to see what she did back there" I replied with a wink.

Thunder connected me and said, "I've full access to the building now except the second floor. The things for auction is in the third floor. But no one is allowed on the third floor and there's tight security. In second floor, there are cameras all over and there's no natural blindspot unless you open the washroom door of the second floor. (Got this idea from 'Red Notice' it is great movie) Go inside with Baji and wait for futher instructions. Magma and Eagle stay on the ground hall and keep an eye on Mr. X because boss might come today. Over!"

He's coming? That's strange! Whatever I've to go to the second floor. We went inside the washroom. Luckily no one was there. We locked the door from inside.

"We're in. Over!" I informed Thunder

"The window beside the mirror is directly under the window of a corridor of the third floor that's our only way. The strings are in Baji's pant's left pocket. Every 30 seconds a guard pass through that corridor. After the next guard paases, I'll manipulate the cameras. That'll take 10seconds that means you'll have 20 seconds to climb up. If you see any guard you're free to shoot him your gun has a silencer but try not to do that. Over!"

"Understood. Over!"

I grabbed the strings attached it to the window and waited for Thunder's order. I started climbing right after I received the order. As I reached up successfully and was about to help Baji climb up too a guard showed up. I rose my gun to shoot but somehow changed my mind midway and knocked him unconscious instead of shooting him. I guess I grew softer over my time in Japan. Whatever..... I pulled Baji up.

"Where to now? Over!" I asked

"Straight to your left then right. When you'll take the right turn, you'll find a door guarded by two men. You have to shoot them. The code to open the door is 736945. Change the code before entering and lock it from inside. Over!"

"Got it! Over!" We did as Thunder told us to. This is Baji's first time seeing someone getting shot. On top of that I pulled the trigger. He must be scared. So I asked, "You okay?"

"Yeah um... Just a bit surprised that's all" He must hate me now. Well I guess it's better that way. It'll be easier for me to leave.

"Start searching for the blue print" he nodded and we began our search. 2 minutes have passed by, we are now hearing knocking on the door. I turned to Baji and said, "Baji! Listen carefully. It'll take a few more minutes for them to open this door but when they will, don't turn back and keep on searching. Okay?"

"Yeah" then when I was about to search again, Baji grabbed my hand and pulled me in for a kiss. I was really surprised and happy at the same time. After breaking the kiss Baji said, "I don't know if I'll survive this today or not so I just want to say that I love you"

"Of course you're gonna survive today you dummy! I'm here to protect you" I kissed him again. Just then Thunder said, "Can you guys hurry up? Make out after retrieving the blueprint. Over!"

"Yeah sorry. Over!"

"We should get to work" he said

"Yes but before that we will need a cover" I grabbed two table gave the small one to Baji and put the large table infront of us as shield. Then continued with our search.

A few minutes after the door slammed open. I asked Baji to continue with the search and got ready with my weapons.

TO BE CONTINUED...........