chapter 54"I never betrayed you Xann"

Start from the beginning

So they could not worry him much!

But look like her care turn into betrayal in a second by her one wrong decision.

She sighed feeling defeated. His this sentence made her think how wrong her action of care were. She wanted to explain herself but to whom?
Who didn't even asked her the reason and accursed her?

"We just meet once in a mall"

Eva murmured gaining courage. Hearing her he walked to her quickly and holdes her chin tightly in his grasp.

"Once? And in that one meeting she saw my daughter whom I was hiding all my life? And you didn't even thought to telling this to me. Why?"

He hissed gritting his teeths. His face was just a inch away from her. Earlier when he was this close to her she use to blush but right now the thing she felt was fear.

Pure fear.

Eva remember her mother slapping her when she use to hold her just like her Xann was holding her.

As soon as she registered his words she looked up. Her eyes held hurt In them.

What does he mean?

She never knew he was hiding Isa from her biological mother. As bitter as it sound it was the truth.

"I n-never knew t-that.."

She murmured looking staight into his eyes. Her tears fall from her eyes and she let them fall in front of him. She wanted him to know she was hurt.

His wife was hurt!

But to her bad her tears like always affected him but not that much. Today he was blinded with his anger. He was hurt by her and he was going to hurt her too!

"Yeah you didn't know!!you didn't know a single thing other then cheating no?"

Her eyes went wide and mouth parted.

Cheated?

She love him for god sake.!!

Why will cheat on him?

"C-Cheat?"

She stammered. More tears fall from her eyes at his this accusion

Seeing her this state he felt like a bitch but truth hurts....no?

But was this the real truth?

"Yes cheat! You were sending him money behind my back that too from my own card...you are brave just like her"

He laughed at the last but his words was anything but funny?

Money?

Sending him?

Who?

Which money?

"Were you going to run away just like Layla did? With your beloved boyfriend whom you were sending money frequently?"

Suddenly the air around then become more tensed. Her moment stop for a minute and she frozen hearing his words.

She slowly looked up at him and that moment she realized he never trusted her fully.