chapter 54"I never betrayed you Xann"

Start from the beginning

His jaw clenched at that mere thought.

"Why?"

"Huh?"

"I ASKED WHY EVA?"

He yelled losing his clam he removed his hand from her waist and detected himself from her. Missing the warmth near her she felt her eyes welding up.

"Aren't you aware of what your husband feel about this? Aren't you aware of how much I despite the fact that you talked to that shit that too behind my back ? That I hate when someone hide things from me?"

He asked looking at her with his red eyes. Her head hang low hearing him.. she know hiding things wasn't a great idea but the situation wasn't on her favor back then.

Nor they are now!

Alex said all this with taste to bitterness in his mouth. He clearly remember the look Nick Miller was giving to his wife at the party..

The look of love!

The damm boy was in love with his wife and hell his wife was meeting with him behind his back....without his acknowledge.

How did this sound?

He took a deep breath looking at her who started to live in his heart. Her silence wasn't settling well with him.

He clench his jaw and looked away from her. He didn't want to hurt her. But he know he will!

His anger isn't something this little girl should mess with

"H-He is in m-my college. We just talked"

Eva tried to tell him but the look he passed her was making her shutter. Hearing her he looked back at her with a pointed look.

One thing that Alexander Knight hate the most is lying. And right now according to him, his wife was lying to him....

"Shut up!don't you dare to lie!!"

He hissed narrowing his eyes at her. His tone made her shiver slightly. She looked up at him while a tear fall from her eyes.

He was so angry...so angry that she felt like she didn't even know him.

"You just talked? Yeah! You just talked while holding hands, laughing at each other forgetting the world knowing the fact very well that the person whom you belong hate this fact to his core!"

He yelled and she finched. His tone didn't have any softness in them like they use to have... his eyes..they didn't have any softness in them like they use to have.

And that Made her cry harder.

She felt weak at the moment hearing all his accusion to her. In this 4 month time span she depended herself on him too much that it hurt now seeing disbelieve in his eyes for her.

"Actually you love doing think behind my back or hiding them no?...just like you hided that fact that you meet with Layla before I introduced you?"

His tone was sharp and his gaze was narrowed like he was trying to look into her soul. Her eyes flew up at him and that moment she regretted her her thoughts of hiding things from him.