15 Hidden Corpse

"Dead?" Everyone looked at Gongsun.

Bai Yutang raised his brows slightly and asked him, "Are you talking about normal dead people?"

Gongsun blinked, "Is there a distinction between normal and abnormal dead people?"

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang glanced at each other and looked at Gongsun, "Because your expression is not the same as you usually see a corpse, and you are with eldest brother..."

Gongsun twitched the corners of his mouth, rubbing his chin and thinking, "Speaking of which, it's that guy who made trouble, your elder brother really needs to go and say goodbye."

"What does it have to do with Big Brother?" Bai Yutang just asked the exit, the door opened, and Bai Jintang walked in, as if he had just washed his hands, and wiped his hands gracefully with a high-end handkerchief, with a confused look on his face, "It's wicked, it's like this every time. ."

"What happened?" Zhan Zhao asked in confusion.

Zhao Jue also came over curiously.

Gongsun looked at Bai Jintang.

Bai Jintang stretched out his hand to touch his forehead and looked at Gongsun, that meant—or else you'd say it.

Gongsun frowned and began to explain, "Then what, didn't we drink some wine?"

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang both nodded, yes, usually after drinking, they are sexually promiscuous... and as far as they know, Bai Jintang's purpose for drinking Gongsun is to be promiscuous.

"Drinking wine, just stop by..." Gongsun scratched his chin.

"Then what?" Everyone tilted their heads innocently, staring at the two with wide eyes.

Gongsun was embarrassed.

Bai Jintang looked at the sky and pulled Gongsun, "Do it once and show it to you, and you'll know."

"Hey!" Gongsun roared at him, but it was too late. Bai Jintang pressed him against the wall. Just when everyone was about to enjoy a live erotic palace, Bai Jintang stopped, pressed against the wall and looked up at everyone. "That's all."

"That's it?" Zhao Jue was annoyed, "What's next? You're going to be kicked by a donkey here..."

Before he finished speaking, Zhan Zhao tugged at his hair, "What nonsense are you talking about!"

"I didn't mean to get stuck." Bai Jintang replied confidently and a little depressed, "I wasted a bottle of good wine."

Everyone looked at him with contempt - sure enough!

"Then what happened?" Bai Yutang, the only sensible person at the scene, asked Gongsun.

Gongsun pointed to the wall behind him, "Maybe I bumped into something coincidentally, the wall suddenly left, and a hand stretched out and landed on my shoulder, like a mummified corpse.

Everyone couldn't help but twitched the corners of their mouths - no wonder their faces changed, and they were interrupted... It was quite scary.

"You said there was a dead person in the wall?" Bai Yutang frowned, "Where's the dead body?"

Gongsun spread his hands, "It's still in the wall, I've locked the door of the infirmary, and no one will enter for the time being."

"How long has it been since people died?" Bai Yutang asked.

Gongsun shook his head, "I need a detailed autopsy to find out. The conditions inside the walls are special. There will be insects eating the corpses, so we can't judge the time of death from the surface. But from the outside, the walls are already dirty, and they should be some years old. ."