Chapter 1 - E and Ghost for the Murderer

Regional Cup Junior Tennis Competition, the Primary Group Final is underway.

"Come on, Yangyang!"

Xiaoyi stood in the first row of the audience, cheering on Luoyang who was playing.

Qin Ou's twenty-four filial piety father held an umbrella for Qin Yi, who was jumping up and down, for fear that this little baby who was red in white would get sunburned. Yangfan watched the battle with Coke, Luoyang was in good shape!

Luo Tian and Ma Xin were also standing in the first row, watching the game nervously. Everyone from SCI came to cheer on Luoyang. And other little players from their school district, as well as teachers and classmates.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were sitting in the middle of the stand, Zhan Zhao was holding a can of drink with his legs crossed, analyzing the psychological situation of Luoyang and his little opponent.

"Cat." Bai Yutang yawned, "Children's psychology shouldn't be within the scope of psychology, right?"

"Ah, this research topic is very popular recently!" Zhan Zhao immediately became excited when he mentioned this major, and Bai Yutang was dizzy with a long list of terms he was currently researching.

"Brother, do you want to eat cold drinks?" Bai Chi came over with a plastic bag of cold drinks to share.

"Chi Chi, what's the ratio?" Zhan Zhao asked.

"It's the second set now, three-to-one. Masculinity broke the opponent's serve."

"Isn't that kid who wins two games in three games?" Bai Yutang counted the time, "Yangyang serves the ball in this game and kills him in one go!"

Zhan Zhao also nodded.

Not far away, Zhao Hu and Ma Han also came. They just went to prepare the equipment for departure. Zhan Zhao and Zhao Jue contacted yesterday, they took off tonight and will be there early tomorrow morning.

"It's all ready." Zhao Hu sat down in front of Zhan Zhao and the others, and asked Gongsun who was in front of them, "How is it?"

"Looking now, the chance of winning is 90%!" Gongsun is confident that Yangyang will win.

Ma Han also sat down. At this time, several boys who looked like middle school students came over and asked Ma Han, "Oh, brother, borrow a fire."

Mahan looked at them and shook his head, "No."

"Then what do you have in your hand?" The three teenagers seemed a little dissatisfied, and pointed to the lighter in Mahan's hand.

"Hey, brat!" Zhao Hu glared, "Have you grown up and smoked? You even borrowed fire from the police, from that school?"

Several children were startled and ran away.

"The children of today are really..." Bai Chi shook his head.

Zhan Zhao saw that the opportunity was good now, so he jumped down a step, sat next to Ma Han, and smiled at him.

Ma Han was taken aback by him. When Zhan Zhao showed someone a cat-like smile, it was basically either a split or a fission, so he moved away a little bit subconsciously.

"Hey, little Ma." Zhan Zhao reached out and patted him on the shoulder, "Let's talk!"

"What are you talking about?" Mahan asked nervously.

"For example, this lighter." Zhan Zhao pointed, "Who gave it? It looks like a treasure."

"Oh." Mahan seemed relieved and said with a lighter, "It was given by the person who taught me to shoot."