ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ

I fiddled with the watch at my wrist. It's silver in compliment with the silk black dress I was wearing. "Not bad... But what are you missing?" I question myself while I do a quick 180 to both my right and left side.  Then it pops into my head. 

I quickly check my dresser for the item I was wishing to find, my wallet and purse, then with a quick glance to my bed I saw it. The feather.

I carefully picked it up from the red satin sheet it was once sitting on. No wonder I didn't see it till just now. I placed the necklace around my neck and checked myself out in the standing mirror. Throwing a few empty complements at myself to help my confidence. It worked a little, mission accomplished. 

Rechecking my hand held purse for all I needed. ID? Check. Hand held mirror? Check. Credit card and extra cash? Check. Phone?.. wait where's my phone?-

Sitting my purse back to the vanity where it was once stationed, I check my bedroom, the kitchen, the bathroom, living room, guest room. Not anywhere. where the hell is my phone?

My watch clicked, a click that told me it just hit another hour. It's 8 pm. He will be here at 8:15. I need to find my phone. 

I kick off my heals and race through the house. Using my quirk I scan the whole house, every room I go through. Looking through cabinets and couch cushions, drawers and doors. Even after using my quirk, I couldn't find my phone. It was 8:11 now, he was going to be here any minute. I through my heals back on and fixed my hair, hoping I didn't ruin how I looked.

I glance to my bed thinking of the feather on my neck and then I see it. My god damn phone. "I really need to stop getting the same color of red for everything.." I whisper as a light chuckle follows. I put my phone in the purse and before I close my bedroom door, I leave a few rose petals on the ground. Just incase we come to my place tonight.

I giggle to myself thinking of him. The more I thought of him the worse they got. It started with him pulling me close for a peck on the forehead to him and me doing unholy things to each other in the name of lust.

My face flushing with heat thinking of it. A knock on the door interrupted the images that flooded my mind. He usual calls me before coming to pick me up. So that shouldn't be him. Who else?

I open the door to see him. My boyfriend, Pro hero, Winged Hero Hawks. In a suit that complimented his muscles nicely with a red tie to match my feather. His wings looked as if they had been brushed individually to stay forcibly uniform. His hair neatly brushed but not too neat. At least he didn't look completely different when we went on dates.

He always looked put together, like those princes in fairy tales. But he always kept a hint of his regularity in there, which made him seem even more like a prince to me.

I was so indulged in his appearance I didn't notice the bouquet of ____ In his hands. I eyed them. "They are your favorite right? Our first date you eyed them in the vase at our table." I was quite surprised to hear him say that. I never told him that, but he knew. 

"I'm surprised you noticed. The whole time you were messing with your watch, you were more nervous than I was." A light chuckle exited my lips after I recalled the memory. "That's only because I was so breathtaking at how amazing you are." He used his free hand and set it on my lower back, pulling me into a hug. "And how amazing you looked." he mumbled into my neck. 

I push him away just enough to stay in his arms but look him in the eyes. My hands comfortably on his chest. "And I don't look as amazing now?" a huff followed my words. 

"Actually, you look even more amazing." He held my hand and lifted it in the air, giving me the opportunity to twirl for him. I grabbed the flowers from his hand and set them in a vase next to the door.