ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏꜱ

My eyes fluttered open as the streams of morning sun hit my face. Annoyed by the light I turn to my right and hide m87y face in the blankets, patting to my partners side of the bed. I didn't want to move, but where was Hawks? "Keigo?" my voice groggy. "Keigo!" I didn't care too clear my throat, I was way too tired for that. I dig myself deeper into the pool of fluff blankets. Getting even more annoyed, I angrily clear my throat. "Bird bitch!" My voice clearer then my past attempts to get his attention.

Soft foot falls making their way to our shared bedroom door. A pitched creak came from the door hinges as he entered. He mumbled something under his breath, glancing at the door.

"Good morning love, how was your sleep?" his wings tucked behind him, his hair in a small pony tail, some loose ends fell on his face. I didn't respond.

"Y/n don't ignore meee" He purred, coming to my side of the bed, to which I rolled to his side to get away from him. "Y/n watch out-" his voice excited with worry. Before I even knew it I was on the ground, wrapped like a breakfast burrito.

Out of my vision, Hawks erupted in laughter. Huffing out random words between his childish giggles. "You-" he wanted to talk but his laughter kept him from such activity. 

"Shut up" I groaned, trying to get out of my burrito of fluffy blankets. "I'm- phew I'm sorry." he finally said, breaking away from the pull of laughter.

He made his way to me, picking me up, still in my burrito. He pulled the blankets down just enough to see my face. A giggle came his lips upon looking at me. "Let me out bird bitch." I huff, god why is he so pretty. 

"But your so cuteee!" He hugged me with excitement in his tone. "You look like a sushi roll!" his gaze filled with adoration. The bottom of my field of vision was filled with colorful blankets. "I can see that.." I pull at the blankets. "Please let me out I'm getting claustrophobic." He must have noticed the slight fear in my voice and hurried to help me out, pulling me into a hug as soon as the cold air hit my skin. 

"I'm sorry." he mumbled into my neck, he meant what he said. "Oh shush birdy, your okay." I kiss his head, toying with the short pony tail. He picked me up from the bed and carried me bridal style to the kitchen, sitting me down on the counter top. "What was that for?" I reach for a piece of buttered toast, still warm. As I took a bite I melted into the its flavors. It tasted the same as the first time I ever had it.

"Just practicing for the wedding." His famous smile upon his face, making me choke. He laughed at me as I scolded him, the rest of the dishes getting washed by a few feathers that fell into the sink.

His laughter died down as I crossed my arms, finishing the toast in a quick few bites. Honestly I wanted to eat it a LOT slower but this conversation didn't let me. 

"Hummingbird, are you-maddd?" He slurred the last two words together, his hands stationed on my thighs  as his head comfortably perched on my arms. I nod, looking to the side avoiding his pleading sight. 

"Awh, but I had plans for us today." he huffed, kissing my forearms, making his way up to my shoulders. Then up my neck, eventually his lips met mine in a soft passionate kiss.

"Ugh I can't be mad for long. What are we doing today though?" 

"I can't tell you." A finger on his lips, telling me he was planning on surprising me. "I hate when you do that you know." 

He moves   to the bedroom. "Do what?" He yells to me from the hallway. "You know what you do bird shit." I say just loud enough for him to hear.

I couldn't hear what he said but I made out the word "Mean" and let out a quick giggle. Heading to the bedroom.