Chapter 1 - Moxxie's Big Day

"Today's the day" I thought to myself, looking in the mirror to see if my outfit looks good enough. I get to perform on stage, My parents rented out an alleyway that big enough to host a concert. It's in between a bakery and some kind of restaurant. Were I'll be preforming, it's was also used as another entrance to the parking lot behind the building. Luckily no one uses that pathway, since not many people know it's another entrance to the parking lot, people that do would rather uses the actual entrance. Besides the land owners used it as a renting spot to make a quick buck.

I'm super excited yet very nervous, as every negative scenario that could possibly happen races through my head. Im sure I won't mess up since I've been practicing my guitar, and taking lessons. But a sense of dread washed over my body. Thinking I might make a fool of myself. Or that my parents would be right about my dreams of being a musician, and having to give up the thing I love doing to do something that they think is more successful.

I practice a few more time before heading off to the place. "Hopefully this is worth the money I spent to rent out a mobile stage." I manifested. I started setting up my equipment, and putting up chairs for people to sit in. Practicing until at least a few people would show up.