05

•*•

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

Malia felt a number of emotions running through her brain at the moment and didn't know how to let them out .... So she decided to have a warm shower,she rapped a towel around her hair and decided to go through her voicemails.

Then she saw one
Voicemail from Nik🐺
She hesitated for a moment but decided to listen to it.

'You have one new message'
'First new message revived yesterday at 3:15 pm'
'Hello love I know this is like the 100th voicemail so far and it probably won't be the last one you hear' she heard a soft chuckle from the other side 'I'm sorry my love okay I know that's what you want to hear but I had to dagger kol he was drawing to much attention and Mikel was in his way... you were at risk and I couldn't .... I couldn't risk that ...'and then the line went dead.

Malia felt tears build up in her eyes,hearing his voice just brought back so many memories both good and bad.She left for one reason and one reason only...Kol he daggered her soulmate they both were.

She closed her phone and decided to change her close into something more comfortable laying down in bed she let a few tears escape.
She hoped her brothers were asleep however she heard footsteps approach her door and a soft knocking.

She wiped the stray tears quickly and sat up
putting on a smile.
"It's open."
"Stefan and I were wondering if you wanted to have a Salvatore movie night"Damon said holding popcorn.
"Sure."she said with a slight chuckle in her voice.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

"Lia can you wake up,your on my arm," Stefan
attempts to move his arm causing him to groan. "Come on im being serious we have school"Stefan tried again. This time as he was pulling his arm I

"what do you mean school!"Malia said confused as to what her brother was up to
"I told you didnt i." Stefan said back seeing the mad and confused expression plastered on her face he said "i guess not"....

"hey you never told use why you were crying last knigh"as soon as them words left his mouth Damon was up "yeah Lia what was that about"he asked just in case someone had hurt her "i wasn't crying last knight what are you talkingabout shee said trying to avoid the topic like the plague "yes you where.... hey its okay you dont need to tell use now okay just know you can tell use anything right" Damon said aproching his sister amd pulling her into a hug as stefan joind doon after.

"Know aboutthis school thing .....what time doi have to be ready for"she said knowing if she argues she would lose "well it starys at 8:00 so well leav about five minutes before okay"stefan saidgoingg to get ready for the day "ill take you day okaybrother afterr alll it is my baby sisters first day at school in what 100 years giveore take a few decades.

"come on out i need to get ready"she said chuckling at her brothers antics maybe coming back wasnt that bad of an idea she thought to herself