𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟏

the girls arrive at the scene, each with large rucksacks filled to the brim with the necessities.  a small wooden post with a laminated piece of paper with a clear pin at the top, holding the sheet onto the pole. there's writing in a font which appears old fashioned - suited to the area which they are in. adriana steps forth and rips the page from the post, glancing up and noticing a camera is attached to one of the many trees in the surrounding space. she then begins to read the text aloud to the girls, to inform them what there is to know.

"girls, welcome to the lakes!" maeve cheered in the background, causing the group to laugh as no one else did the same action. "here is 'base', where you will spend your free-time unless if you are wanting to stay in bed all day in the cabins - georgia, why are you eating already?"

"it's been a long fucking walk, let me eat my belvita," the australian took a large bite out of the biscuit in an attempt to prove her point.

"okay, where was i up to? du du du du... you are the first ones here, the boys are yet to arrive! your cabin is on the left, and your key is on the back of this notice. enjoy and get yourself settled in before the boys come over. every time you hear the bell, it means that your food has arrived, and you will sit with the boys and eat around the campfire here, or if you go towards the boys cabin there is a small pier. but for now, go get settled in and enjoy the scenery!"

"oooh! come on girls, let's go," olive said, not wanting the girls to get caught behind.

the girls took a short walk to a small wooden cabin, consisting of 3 rooms: the biggest being the bedroom, with 3 beds against the far wall and 2 on the same wall as the doorway; the hallway if it counts as a room; and a bathroom with a small shower.

as the girls were settling down to their new surroundings, the f1 drivers decided to make their appearance, and go to the post where the girls were only 10 minutes ago. a new message has been pinned upon the post, with the same clear pin. as loud as he is, lando took the notice before the lads could say "look! there's a notice!"

"HAHA! i've got the notice before george!!"

"lando, it's not a race! calm down," alex, seeming to be the father of the group, told off the youngster.

"okay, sorry dad. hello boys! welcome to the lakes, bla bla bla... your key-"

"lando, read the full note! think of it as entertainment to the people,"

"but i am the entertainment, charles." his arms dropped down to his hips and gave the monegasque an 'are you serious?' look.

"you're really not mate."

"just give me the note," pierre snatched the note from the englishman.

"oi-"

"shush. hello boys, welcome to the lakes. the girls are already here and should be in their cabin, of which is on the left. here is 'base', where you will spend your free-time and meal times. when you hear the bell, it means that food is here and you will make your way over from your cabin and eat with the girls, getting to know each other and the sort. on the way to your cabin on the right, there is a small pier which you could also eat on to enjoy the scenery. however, go to your cabin, and the key is on the back of this sheet. get yourself accustomed to the scenery and dinner will be soon!"

"what are we waiting around for then? let's go!" george spoke, heading towards their cabin, noticing the pier which was spoken about. made of a deep, dark oak, and only about 8 metres long, which lays about half a metre above the water. they then went over to their cabin, the exact same layout as the girls', and got themselves sorted.