ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ - ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Start from the beginning

"It is but you know Akira just like pissing mfs off don't take nun she say to heart" Key added as he lined up some nigga in his chair.

"Ion take shit to heart but when you got my baby yelling and feeling some type of way that's when I get mad"

"You ain't wrong bruh... sometimes bitches don't know when to keep they mouth closed" The nigga in Key's chair chimes in making a few of us laugh.

"Ima be ina office for a bit then Ima check in ona club I might be back before Mo get out but we'll see"

Making my way to the office I closed and locked the door behind me.

I felt my phone vibrating and I looked down at the ID smiling.

Stink 💞

"Hey baby" Ava cheesed as soon as the FaceTime connected.

"What chu doin" I questioned not being familiar wit the background.

"Bakingggg I'm in the kitchen in my basement" She smiled flipping her camera showing me a fresh ass cake.

"Who that for?"

"One of the girls at Millie's school, she been showing all her little friends my cakes"

"That's wassup baby.. gotta make you an Instagram and get started fr baby"

"I misss youuuuu" She whined poking out her bottom lip.

"I know ma I miss you too"

"No you don't... you ain't seen me in 3 days" She pouted

" you know I b-

"You been working baby I know.. it's fine but Ima go I got other cakes to finish"

"Baby don't be li-

"I gotta go" She frowned hanging up the phone.

"Never did she hang up on me like that"

I finished looking over my paperwork and making sure all my sales and money match up when a knock came on.

I unlocked the door with a button under my desk. "Come in"

Akira slowly made her way inside closing the door behind her.

"Wassup"

"You mad at me or something? I feel some hostility comin from you"