The Mean Teacher (3)

Start from the beginning

   "YOU ROTTEN KIDS!!" Miss O yelled, shaking her fist. "I'LL MAKE SURE YOU ROT IN PRISON AND NEVER LEAVE!!!" 

   "Rot this, you bad egg!" Four yelled back at her and threw an egg. But instead of it hitting her, it flew into Miss O's neighbor's yard. "Oops," Four mumbled. "Welp, at least I can stop wondering whether I'll be good at baseball, or not."

   "I'M CALLING THE COPS, MAGGOTS!!" Miss O screamed, going back inside her yolk-soaked house. 

   "You shouldn't call the cops maggots! That's very rude and disrespectful!" Three joked to her. Kokichi laughed at Three's witty remark as Miss O huffed and stomped inside up to her bedroom and dialed the emergency number. 

   "Hello?" Miss O asked. "Yes, I'd like to report a bunch of nasty, stupid kids throwing eggs at my house! Yes, I realize what time it is, and I DON'T CARE!!! I WANT THESE STUPID MORONS TO GET AWAY FROM MY-" Miss O was cut off, by the sudden silence outside. Miss O went to look out her window to find Kokichi and the others were gone.

   "Ma'am?" the dispatcher on the other line asked. "Ma'am, are you still there?" Miss O picked up the phone.

   "They're gone," Miss O said. "I must have scared them off. I still want police over here, now!" Before the other person could respond, Miss O hung up and sighed in relief that the eggs had stopped. She shot up quickly, though, when she heard raspy breathing coming from inside her closet. "Who's there?!" Miss O asked in a fearful whisper. Suddenly, whoever was inside the closet began bashing the door. Miss O's fear turned to anger. "If it's one of you rotten, egg-throwing maggots, you'd better come out of there! I already called the police and they're on their way! Come out if you know what's good for you!" 

    "Coooome geeeet meeeee..." a raspy voice whispered from inside the closet. Miss O became more angry and annoyed. She walked closer to the closet.

    "You stupid, insignificant, little maggot!" she said as she stomped to the closet. "I'll come get you, alright! I'll-AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" she opened the closet door to see a girl covered in a bloody, tattered nightgown. The girl also had smears of blood on her face and disheveled hair. 

   "You like maggots so much? Here, have some yourself," Seven said in a creepy, doll-like voice. Her hands were cupped and full of what looked like maggots. However, because of the darkness and Miss O's fear, she didn't realize the "maggots" were just plain, dry pasta. Miss O fell backwards onto the floor, and began crawling backwards in fear. Seven laughed creepily as she poured the "maggots" onto Miss O. Miss O yelped out in terror and disgust. She rubbed them off of her and stood up. Before she could run off, she felt something grasp her ankles and she tripped. She looked back up to see Seven smiling sinisterly at her. She looked more ghoulish in the moonlight.

   "Where are you going?" Seven asked in an innocent, but creepy manner. "I only want to play."

   "NO!!! GET AWAY!!!" Miss O screamed. Sobbing, she kicked at Seven and stood up, running downstairs. She ran out of her house and threw her car door open. She started the car and desperately tried to drive it, but it wouldn't budge. "C'mon, you stupid piece of..." she sobbed. Working up the courage, she got out of her car and looked at the tires. Each one had been completely flat! It was then that she noticed graffiti on the side of her car. It had been tagged with the D.I.C.E. insignia, along with other sayings like, "Ha Ha Ha," "Gotcha," and "'Yolk's' On You," written on it.  Miss O dropped to her knees and began to sob. Afraid to go back in her house, she waited in her car for the police to arrive. When they did, she told them everything that had happened. The police went inside to check for the ghost girl that Miss O had mentioned, but she was nowhere to be found. They even scanned the area for D.I.C.E., but the police found nothing. That night, Miss O spent a very sleepless (and wet, due to her tears and snot) night in her immobile car. 

  ***

   "Haha! We did it!" Kokichi laughed. They were back at headquarters laughing about their successful plan. "Great job, you guys! Our plan went off without a hitch!"

   "Yeah, hopefully that lady learned her lesson," Four said. "It's like Confucius said, 'A bad egg receives rotten eggs.'" 

   "Um, yeah...pretty sure Confucius never said that in his entire life," Ten said. 

   "Well, he definitely should have, cuz it's totally true," Four replied, crossing his arms and shrugging. 

   "Kokichi, does your school have any more mean teachers?" Nine asked.

   "Yeeessss, I wanna scare more teachers, heheheheheheh," Seven added eagerly, tapping the tips of her fingers together.

   "Sadly, no," Kokichi replied, smiling at Nine. He turned to Seven, however, with a frown. "Tsukiko, I don't remember you putting paint on your face." The others stared at Seven in shock and confusion.

    "It's not paint," Seven replied. "I made the last minute decision to smear actual blood on my face." The others looked at her in horror.

   "How did you do that?" Kokichi asked quietly. 

   "I bit my own arm, see?" Seven replied, showing the others her arm which had dried blood and teeth marks. "Then I rubbed the blood all over my face."

   "Tsukiko!" Kokichi exclaimed in horror, grabbing her arm and examining it. "Hey, I don't want you doing that to yourself! Does it hurt?"

   "No, I'm fine," Seven replied. Kokichi sighed.

   "Tsukiko, don't do that anymore, okay?" Kokichi scolded her. Seven looked ashamed. 

   "I'm sorry," she responded quietly. Kokichi sighed again and hugged her the same way an older brother would hug his little sister. 

  "Don't worry about it," Kokichi replied. "I...don't want you hurting yourself anymore, okay? No matter what." She nodded her head. He smiled gently down at her and ruffled her hair. "You did a great job with the plan, though. I'm proud of you, Tsukiko." She smiled back at him. "I'm proud of all of you," Kokichi added to everyone. "Hopefully that's the last we'll see of Miss O."