Chapter 03

Awan Palace was filled with aroma of different kind of sweet dishes it was the morning of Eid-ul-Fitar.... everything was decorated with flowers...

"Uff Allah tum itni subha subha Mehandi laga rahi ho kal kyun nahi lagwai jab main kah rahi thi..."Zumrud shouted entering her room making her flinch...

"Aisa nahi hai Appi mera dil kar raha tha isiliya laga rahi hun..."she said with a smile showing her hand to Zumrud who smiled pecking her forehead making her smile wider....

"she said with a smile showing her hand to Zumrud who smiled pecking her forehead making her smile wider

"Sab abhi bhi gussa hain kya Appi..."she asked turning her attention towards Zumrud who sat in front of her...

"Nahi meri jaan tum sa hum kyun gussa hon ga sab tumsa pyar karta hain bus dar lagta hai jis tarha sa tum bahi sa pyar krti ho na us sa dar lagta hai...unha itni jaldi maaf kar diya aur sab ko bhi kah diya ka koi unha kuch na kaha..."she said cupping her face with a sad smile...

"Maina tu unha 5 saal pehla hi maaf kar diya tha Appi... mujha sab kuch pata hai..."she said with a smile leaving Zumrud shocked...

Awan House was decorated with lights the Wonder that stood tall between the mountains was looking beautiful than ever and why won't it....it was the wedding of eldest person from the third generation of Awan Khandan...

The hustle bustle and happiness was on its peak making it the happiest moment of their life...but someone's eyes were staring emotionlessly in space...and it was  the groom itself... sitting in his room away from all the craziness that was happening in the Haveli he sat there thinking about his past, present and the coming future...

His heart ache knowing that the biggest wish of his life was denied...it wasn't just a wish it was the reason of him being alive...he did everything in his hand to make everyone agree but no body tried to even listen to him and there he was sitting in his room waiting to get married to a girl he doesn't even know...

He furowed lightly sensing the atmosphere getting quite outside making him confused... walking out with slow steps he found everyone standing there with worried expression...

And than everything happened in so much daze that it felt like a dream a beautiful dream that he never wants to wake up from...but he did when he saw her eyes shedding tears...

His heart ache knowing that he was the reason behind them...

Jahan Rahman Awan was the reason behind Mahnoor Jahan's tears the girl who was his everything...she was his Jahan...

She was the girl for whom he fought with his family to get him married to her...but no body agreed saying that she was too young...but now she was his bride...when his original bride ran away leaving them in distress...

They did what they felt right at that moment and he did what he felt right at that moment...he ran away from his house leaving everyone behind...