"Lauren, have a drink first. Enough with the work." Leslie said, putting down a bottle of lemonade on the pallet table.

Lauren, who was feeding the fish stopped doing her job and wiped the sweat from her forehead with her sleeves. She sat beside Leslie on the pallet chair chugging down her drink.

"It's a hot day and you're wearing a long sleeve shirt," Leslie stated.

"Umm, there's like a lot of mosquitoes." Lauren said nervously.

"Yeah, don't want to donate your royal blood to a bloodsucker," Leslie chuckled causing Lauren to chuckle as well.

The two continued to talk for a while until they reach a topic about Uncle Dwayne.

"Demi told me, your uncle is a businessman. So, why don't you work with him?"

"Well... I'm looking for experience. I wanna start from the bottom." Lauren gulped. She doesn't like talking about her family or her past.

"You know what Lauren. I'm kinda impressed with you-"

Their conversation was interrupted by the loud sound of motorcycles parked in front of them.

"Why is Luke and his boys here?" Leslie asked Lauren.

"I don't know Aunt," Lauren shook her head.

"Jauregui!" Luke yelled.

"What's wrong Luke?" asked Leslie.

"Auntie Leslie... this outsider is a thief! She stole the money we collect to repair the church." Calum explained.

"When?" Leslie questioned them.

"Yesterday! At D's diner. We left the box on the table for a while and when we came back, the box was there, but the money wasn't in it." Ashton said, before adding, "And Michael here..." He said, slinging his arm around Michael's shoulder, "He said he saw Lauren touched the box and rushed out of the diner. Making it obvious that she was stealing the money."

"I didn't." Lauren defended herself calmly. Truth is, yes, she did touch the box. But it was because she wanted to donate her money. And she was rushing out because she was late to fed the fish.

"You didn't?" Luke scoffed, looked at his friends, laughing along with them, before turning back to Lauren and immediately his fist connected with Lauren's stomach making she fell on the ground.

"Hold her!" Luke yelled.

Ashton and Calum rushed to Lauren. Ashton gripped Lauren's right bicep holding her up while Calum held her left side. Luke approached them and punched her stomach again making her cough this time.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Leslie screamed. She started making her way towards Lauren before Michael stopped her. "Mind on your own business, old lady." Michael said slurring his words. His eyes were bloodshot. He was obviously stoned.

"I didn't do it. I didn't take the money." Lauren said slowly. She was trying to calm herself down. She knows the consequences if she ever let her anger get the best of her.

"Liar!" Luke yelled at her before pushing Ashton and Calum away and punched Lauren straight in her jaw making her stumbled back down. He then took the opportunity and kicked Lauren in the stomach repeatedly before Ashton and Calum joined him kicking Lauren, who was struggling on the ground but didn't fight back.

"STOP!" Leslie yelled. She was still struggling in Michael grip.

While the violence taking place, a white Peugeot 308 CC appeared and parked in front of them. Camila got out of the car, shocked to see the chaotic atmosphere.