Assistant Manager's Approval!

Start from the beginning

Bhavesh: Bring the car all the way in..... Don't come out of the car as usual by the gate.... We have media today by the gate.... Ask Avneet to duck down.....

(SN did as he was asked to by bhavesh and everyone in the car understood as last thing they need right now is to get in a scandal and they don't want that....

Even after they reached inside their mansion premises, they had to cover Avneet in a way that they don't get a glimpse of her.... At least not today..... They all got out of the car at the same time making sure to cover Avneet from every single side and angle.......)

(They entered the mansion and all sighed in relief...... Bhavesh came running to them...)

Bhavesh: Neet..... Are you okay.???

SN: *sigh* *rolling eyes* There they go again..... (he mumbled clearly getting visibly upset)

Abhi: Woah.!!! You getting jealous.??? (He went to SN's ear and whispered....)

SN: Pft. ! Don't be ridiculous dada....... It's just too much...!! I mean WE did all the work and OUR MANAGER is just worried about HIS PRECIOUS FRIEND .!!!! (He said looking annoying towards Bhavesh...)

Bhavesh: Aww..... You need attention too.???? (He said in a teasing way....)

Avneet: Ohho.!!! Please Bhavesh.... Go ahead..... Don't let me stop you.!!! Mr. Nigam is desperate to have all your attention.!!!! (She said with a smirk..... Bhavesh went to him and gave him a hug and whispered.. "good job"...)

Avneet: Wowzaah.!!! Just Date already.!!!! Almost all of you have girlfriends.!!! Then why don't you both date..??

Lucky: WHAT.!??? No..... I don't have any I mean WE don't have any girlfriends.!!! Except for MK....
(He said nervously praying that she buys the excuse..)

SN: Don't be ridiculous Avneet! Bhavesh show her the room, I am going to my room... Need some beauty sleep...(He said avoiding any eye contact with Avneet as he wanted to divert the topic...)

Avneet: Are you avoiding the topic of girlfriends? Listen if its something that I am not supposed to talk about than just tell me.... By avoiding it you are just making me more curious... And c'mon.... Anyone could say just the way you guys behave that all of you are taken... Well except Lucky and you...

SN: Avneet... Just go to your room....

Avneet: Fine Fine.... Don't tell me later if I do something that I am not supposed to do... Come Bhav. Show me my room... I just wanna stay away from this Akdoo.!

SN: Yaaahh. What did you call me??? Akdoo?? Girls die for my Akad okay!!(he said getting offended)

Avneet: Well this girl wants to stay away from your Akad..

SN: Avneet....

Avneet: Chill Out bro...

SN: WHAT?????? No No No NO... Absolutely NOT..... You can't call me BRO....

Avneet: Again? How many times am I supposed to tell you..... Why you always look at things just in certain way?

(In the meantime Rohan and Faisu walked in with smiles on their faces and were completely unaware of things happening here.... they were in their own world when Avneet saw them coming and to make sure her doubt she asked...)

Avneet: So..... met your girlfriends?

Rohan & Faisu: Yup.... (While smiling ear to ear.... and this side all except Avneet face palmed themselves...)