Chapter 4: Meet and Greet

Start from the beginning

"I know those ships look quite impressive from here, but we need to go over there and talk to them."

Both ship girls turn around to see their commander standing on the rear deck of the PT boat behind a signal light. They then follow the PT boat as it moves towards the massive carrier. Once the reach the carrier a rope latter is lowered to allow the commander to board the ship. Commander Jon is lead to some stairs that bring him to the fight deck. New Jersey and Iowa simply hop up onto the fight deck which surprises a few sailors standing nearby. Near the top of the stairs was Captain Joseph ready to greet Commander Jon.

"Welcome aboard the USS Midway CV-41, I'm Captain Joseph F Bolger." Joseph says as he offers to shake Commander Jon's hand.

Jon shakes Captains hand before saying "I'm Commander Jon Williams of the Eagle Union Navy. I'm very grateful for your help in defending Pearl Harbor."

"No problem."

"Which fleet are you apart of? I'm asking because it's unusual for a fleet of warships to be operating in the Pacific without me knowing. Also are your ships new? I've never seen them before? And lastly, why are you with two Sakuran warships? Did they deflect from the Sakura Empire?" Jon asks.

Before Joseph can answer Captain James and Captain Ren arrive at the top of the stairs.

"We're not from this world. I'm Captain James Kent, Captain of the USS Montana BB-67."

"I'm Captain Ren of the IJN A-150. I sever the Imperial Japanese Navy not this Sakura Empire you speak of."

"Well that answers a lot of my questions, however it causes a lot more that need to be asked. I would ask you to dock your ships in our port so we could continue this conversation inside of meeting room. However right now the harbor entrance is blocked by Nevada's and Pensacola's Ships."

"How long until the entrance is cleared?" Asks Joseph.

"My staff estimate that it will take up to three weeks to patch the hulls and then refoat them. I know could reach California by then." Replies Jon

"We can't. We used up most our fuel to reach here and the tanker is empty. It doesn't help that Captain James's and I's battleships used up fuel like a dehydrated person drinking water on a hot summer day."

"Well then I should get back so I can help direct the clean up. If you need anything feel free to contact the base."

Just then Savannah hops onto the flight deck.

"Hello commander, it's been awhile."

Commander Jon quickly turns around.

"Savannah?! I thought we lost you when the Wake Island base fell. Did anyone else survive?"

Savannah looks down.

"I'm afraid I'm the only survivor. I couldn't return on my own because my engine was damaged. Luckily when these men found me they offered to bring me back as well as fix my engine."

"I'm just glad you back. Do me a favor and stay with these men until they enter the port. If you came with us now others would wonder how you got back and that would ruin the surprise I'm planning."

"Understood sir."

Commander Jon turns back to face the three captains.

"Thank you again for everything you've done. And for bringing Savannah home. I know her sisters will definitely be happy to see her again. Again if you need anything just contact the base. It was nice to meet all of you and I can't wait to continue our conversations once the harbor's entrance is clear."