The royal Wedding.

It was a sunny day in egyxos. Layla was in her room in her wedding dress having her hair done by the maids. She was happy that she would marry that man she loved.

After that Layla went to where he husband was standing. After the rings were brought . Kefer slid the ring on her finger and kissed her. The entire kingdom was thrilled. Little did they know that someone was watching everything with a smile staring at the couple.

That night Layla was sleeping peacefully when she woke up to the sound of a familiar voice it was her father.

The next day Hakim met Ra and the others.  He returned home and was stunned to see Anubi. He almost attacked him but Zayla stopped him. She told that Anubi was her husband and explained that he changed. Hakim listened to his daughter. He turned to Anubi giving him a death glare."hurt her and I'll send you back in time to the day we first met." Anubi stood there frightened making Sultan and Omar laugh.

Two months later.
Layla was with Osiride telling him how she would feel sick in the morning. Osiride did a few tests and told her the news.

"It seems that your two month pregnant." Layla was shocked but kept her cool. Hakim was standing out of the lab and Layla came out she squealed in fear."Baba!, dont do that. You scared me half to death." "(Chuckling)I'm sorry. But Are you really pregnant?." Layla shakes her head in agreement and Hakim hugs her. She goes to her room were Kefer was waiting for her. After she told Kefer the news he hugs her and kissed her cheek. Layla smiled and the couple kissed under the moonlight.

Finally free of torment.