The mystery of the two necklaces

Mira's POV
It was three days after I left the dark pyramid. Since my father kicked me out. I decided to live with my childhood friend,Layla. Her mom opened the door for me and Layla and Samira even shared their room with me. Layla and Samira were good friends of mine and treated me like family.
When we came back from university. We went to our secret hangout area, there I told them that I visited egyxos and I fell in love with Exaton. They were pretty surprised. I showed them my necklace, and turn out Layla had a similar one but hers had a scarab on it. I was absolutely confused. I opened my necklace and saw a small note written by Exaton?! It said: To the bravest women who understand the value of loyalty. I was stunned and so was Layla. She told me Kefer gave her the necklace. I was pretty surprised and confused. That's when we heard a voice coming from behind the bookshelf. We flipped the book and went down the tunnel, there we saw a spirit of an ancient egyxosian queen, she introduced herself as Hathor, she was Ra's wife and Kefer and Exaton's mother. She told us she gave those necklaces to her sons if they ever met the women of their dreams. And it turned out that we were the ones. We were confused and tried to wrap our heads around the scenario. But suddenly Hathor was gone?!. I was shocked. But Layla and I made a promise even if we fell in love with our worst enemies we would support each other no matter what.