Mira returns to Earth.

As Mira was in the Arena with Sekhmet observing some of the soldiers. She was called by Exaton to speak with him. 

Mira went to her room and found him there. Exaton and Mira began to chat as usual until she made a small request. " Exaton?, Is it alright if I go back to earth." Exaton agreed but only if she stayed the night in the Dark Pyramid. She agreed and was happy she would see her friends again.

The next day.
MIRA POV

I went to earth and saw Layla in her room freaking out. " What the matter, I've never seen you this nervous?" " Well you'd be nervous too if you were getting married." " Wait what?!?!?" " Yup. Surprising right" " To whom?" Isnt it obvious?" I scratched my head at her words. ' How on earth is that possible?' 

She then told me that Kefer had proposed to her and that her wedding was in a few weeks. I was stunned and surprised but congratulated her anyway. I was wondering how Exaton would react. Pretty sure he would get angry if he found out.

I began talking with Layla and we went downstairs and began to have dinner. The food began to smell strange and made me feel alittle sick. I went to the bathroom and puked. The Shawarma made me feel sick even though it was my favorite dish.

The next morning I woke up feeling sick and began to Vomit again. Layla woke up in concern and held my hair in a bun so I wouldn't mess it up. Layla said that I should visit a doctor about it and I agreed. We hopped in her car and drove to a nearby walk in clinic.

A couple of tests were done on me and the nurse told me to wait in the waiting room. I sat next to Layla, while shaking. Layla held my hand and calmed me down.

The nurse came out and gave me the files. I read them and nearly fainted. I went home with Layla in a daze. I hid the files in a cupboard but Anubi caught me.  He snatched the files and looked at me in surprise.

" Are you pregnant?!" He asked rather stunned. I looked down and said yes in a mere whisper. Layla then came and took the files back and kicked Anubi out of the room. I began to have tears in my eyes and felt someone hugging me.

It was Layla. I calmed down and relaxed. I slept in peace that night and returned to egyxos.

As I entered the dark pyramid I saw Exaton in our room. I sat next to him and held his hand. He looked at me and smiled softly. I told him the news and he was shocked. He calmed down and touched my stomach. He kissed my cheek and told me that he would always protect me and our child. I smiled with tears in my eyes and rested my head against his chest.

I'm glad I met Exaton. Because I don't have to see my scumbag father ever agian.