Chapter with creative name

The 'dog' fell with a big thump as the power source was destroyed, it being crushed in Ghost's hand. Iida looked at this robot creature with confusion.

"This looks more like a wolf than a dog, the neck area is-"
"Don't need a science lesson," Ghost said cutting him off, "let's just get out before police or hero's come to the rescue."
They were in that store for about an hour, fighting the dog, or wolf, creature. Ghost later explained that they were trying to find who was making these creatures, and if they were trying to create a nomu like creature, through robotics. Iida was amazed by how calm Ghost was and how they were telling him all of this information.

"Why are you telling me this? With this information you could go to the cops, or the heros, why me, a UA student who can't do anything?" Iida remarked, still puzzled.

"Well first of all, you can do a lot. For one, you got into UA in the first place. Also you Hero course students help the heros and other students. And... having parents that own a famous hero agency helps." Iida was now a little frightened that they knew so much.

Iida and Ghost kept walking through the store. They finally came back to the door they entered from. Iida looked through the open door to see that it was still dark out, a relief to him, since he had to sneak back into the dorms.

"Anyways, this night has gone pretty fast for me, and probably for you as well. See ya."
"Wait that's it? You're just letting me go? You're not going to try and keep me away from the heros?" Iida asked. "You just gave me a small amount of information, but this information is important to you and apparently to these robot creating people."
"Short answer, yes. Long answer, Igottagonow bye~" Ghost yelled as he ran out the door and off to the right. Iida ran through the door only to not see Ghost, as if they vanished into thin air only 2 seconds after going through the door.

—————Time-skip—————

It's been 3 months since the supermarket fight, and Iida isn't feeling to well about this villain. He doesn't know anything personal about this guy, and he could probably be his age or slightly older. Iida wasn't the most strangers-into-friends guy, but he did like to talk with the friends he had made in UA. Today was a new day. His wake up schedule wasn't new at all. He naturally woke up before everyone else in 1A, by a while. The next person to get up was usually is Momo or Aoyama, followed by a lot of people waking up to their 7:30 alarms, since school starts at 8:30.
Today he woke up at 5:45, a record for him. He changed out of his pajamas and into some more casual clothes to go to the common room. He made himself some orange juice to fuel up for the day and  a croissant.
Today a new early face was met, that of Sero's. He wandered into the kitchen and grabbed a couple grapes that were in the fridge before noticing Iida sitting on the couch looking at him.

"Why are you up so early?" Sero asked with a couple grapes still in his mouth.
"I was going to ask you the same thing."
"You go first, I'm still eating."
"Well I'm usually the first one awake, so that's why. Not anything exciting." Iida said before taking a sip of his orange juice.
"Lame, anyways I'm up because I couldn't sleep. I have a headache, also I'm pretty sure I have a concussion from training yesterday."
Iida stopped drinking his juice. "If that's the case then you should go down to see Recovery Girl when she wakes up."
"Eh, I'm fine. What're you drinking?"
"Orange juice. I still think you should see Recovery Girl."

Sero ignored the prez and scoured the kitchen for snacks. He grabbed an orange, some crackers and a glass of orange juice.

"You still haven't answered my question on why your up Iida." Sero said, plopping down in a chair near Iida.
"I did answer you question-"
"You did but it was a lame answer, so I want to know the real answer."
"...well I'm up because I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep."
"Aren't you creative." Sero said with a slight chuckle. "Well I'm going back to my room."
"Why're you going back to your room so soon?"
"I don't know, you wanna come with?"
"Um, sure I guess." Iida mumbled, getting up from his seat. "Let me put away my glass first."

"This is my room. You've already seen it from when we showed off our rooms when we first moved in."
"I see you've added some more decorations though, you have a nice eye for decorations."
"Thanks, not many people actually enter my room, secrets and magic and stuff." Sero said while doing jazz hands.
"Huh, so do you want to talk about something? We are in your room so-"
"We could talk about the mystery necklaces? Only if you want to though. The circumstances around finding them were not very pleasant, at least for you."
"It's fine Sero, I'm all healed up and it's in the past." Iida said, laying a hand on Sero's shoulder.
"Alright just checking."

"So you don't know when you got your necklace?"
"Like I said Iida, it's complicated," Sero rambled, wandering around his room while Iida sat on his bed listening. "I got a similarly designed necklace like my half when I was 12, lost it, then this pops up in a box I never looked at from when my parents moved. Then right before you got hospitalized I started wearing it under my shirt cause why not, it looks cool! While I was wearing it I asked my mamá if she knows anything about it, and she has no clue. She remembers the one I got when I was 12, but she remembers that it was flushed down the drain, don't ask, never to be seen again-"
[Google translate was used in the next part, so sorry if it isn't exactly right :'> ]
"Good morning!~" Mina said bursting through the door. "Oh- good morning Iida-"
"Vete te hablo luego Mina. (Go away, I'll talk to you later Mina.)"
"Te da vergüenza estar hablando solo con tu enamorado? (You embarrassed to be talking with your crush alone?)" Mina teased, gaining an annoyed reaction from Sero.
"How about we all get ready for the day, since it's almost 7:45!" Sero announced, moving to look into his closet.
"Ok, I will take my leave then. See you in class Sero. Good morning Mina. Wait shouldn't you be on the girl's side-"
"See ya Iida!" Mina said while closing the door on Iida's face.
'That was odd. Well at least I got to spend some time with Sero,' Iida thought, walking back to his own dorm room. 'Even if he was complaining in Spanish part of the time. Heh, he's cute when he rambles. Iida, you should be staying focused. But, why's becoming a hero got to stop a little crush...'