Irresistible

and your eyes, irresistible - irresistible

chapter 2

It was Friday now and Niall had invited Zayn over since they were both attending a party that night. Niall was perfectly happy with going out to a party but Zayn wasn't really feeling up for it.

not that he would ever admit that.

"-and you're sure that it's alright for me to be coming over..." Zayn was really insecure when it came to staying at someones house even though he's been at Niall's too many times to count, he's still cautious as fuck.

"Yes it's fine Aubs has a friend over anyway so stop being so insecure" Niall chuckles making his way out of his room, Zayn following closely behind.

'Aubrey has a friend over again' Zayn thinks and sighs. Not to be rude or anything but Zayn is completely fine with Aubrey...it's just her friends try to hit on him and he gets uncomfortable when it comes to girls that are younger that him.

"Boys come down for dinner whenever you're ready" Niall's mum called from downstairs.

When they had reached the bottom of the stair, the aroma of baked potato and sheppards pie buzzed around the entire house and Zayn's life got slightly better. Niall's mother hated to admit it but her cooking was never a disappointment, Zayn loved coming here for dinner but would never admit that either.

Once Niall and Zayn reached the Dinning Room, Zayn froze in his spot when his eyes landed on the boy he had been searching for, for days now, sitting across the room with a huge grin planted on his face. The boy seemed to have felt the stares since his green eyes made contact with Zayn's brown ones, his dimpled smile soon enough faded, eyes turning wide.

Both were now frozen in shock. It was like time had somehow stopped and everyone around them had somehow disappeared. It was just the two of them in this room, no one else.

Harry was the first to look away after their long stare they had just shared from Aubrey tapping him on the shoulder and the world had started to move again in Zayn's opinion anyway. It felt so weird seeing how no one else had seemed to notice the obvious tension circling between the two boys during dinner. Zayn would always nonchalantly steal glances at Harry from across the table and it felt like a punch in the stomach every time he saw Harry and Aubrey joke together or even just talking.

Why?

That's what he didn't understand, why was he feeling like this? He couldn't be jealous, could he?

He felt stupid for feeling this way after only knowing the boy for such a short amount of time, heck he didn't even know his name. He had a feeling it was Harry but he wasn't sure and he didn't want to bother the boy by asking. Especially since he looked like he was having a great time talking to Aubrey and not paying any attention at all to Zayn.

Little did Zayn know, he clouded Harry's thoughts all week.

🎥🎥🎥

Harry rolled his eyes when Aubrey nudged his leg for the 5th time all dinner.

"Zayn's staring!" She whisper shouts rapidly blinking from Zayn to Harry.

Harry gives Zayn a quick glance taking in his appearance, thankful that Zayn hadn't noticed that he had. Harry was trying so hard to distract himself from Zayn, he didn't want to know him, like him, interact with him or anything.

Zayn Malik was a wildcard. Everyone knew that, he was confusing and he had a rep for breaking rules.

Harry on the other hand, didn't like the sound of that. He liked abiding by the law, not taking risks it was safer that way. So when he started to gain feelings for Zayn back in 8th grade, he had made a vow that he would stay the heck away from that troubled individual at whatever costs so that what was left of his feeling for him could be terminated.

It was just starting to work...

But when he found Zayn, looking more broken than ever in that cafe, he had made an exception.

just one little exception couldn't hurt right?

"why didn't you tell me he'd be here" Harry whisper's back, picking at his food.

"because i knew if i did, you wouldn't agree on coming over" Aubrey fake pouted and Harry rolled his eyes but laughed because she was right.

'i still would of..."

sure sure harry.

Once Harry had finished his meal, he set down his knife and fork neatly and pushed his chair away from the table slightly.

'Aubs i'll be back just going to take my contacts out" Aubrey nods, not really paying much attention and instead was sneakily on her phone underneath the table. Unlike Zayn who watched his every move as Harry had got up and headed towards the stairs, it was almost creepy.

🎥🎥🎥

Once Harry was out of sight Zayn was on the move.

"Niall, can i quickly use the loo?"

Niall nodded and the boy was off most likely leaving skidmarks. He needed to talk to Harry, for some reason he just couldn't let him go. He sped walk down the hall awkwardly, bumping into a cabinet on the way and hurting his thigh in the process.

"owwww, ouch ouch ouch"

"Are you okay?" Zayn froze up at the sound of Harry's melodic deep voice. This was his chance is what he thought, he can finally talk to him.

With just enough courage and a deep inhale, Zayn spun around on the ball of his foot basically taking his fear head on.

all hope was lost when he saw the curly haired boy in glasses.

"i-i, we- i mean you um" Zayn couldn't help it. Anyone would have to admit Harry made glasses look like the definition of sexy. "never mind, i'm just gonna go- Ow!" Hitting the cabinet once again, without looking back Zayn had retreated whilst cursing Harry for looking so damn cute in glasses.

This was going to be a long weekend...

------

so new characters in the next two chapters guys :DD

can't wait

p.s isn't harry the cutest thing