His eyes made their way towards the Beautiful black one's and stared at them while the spoon came in contact with his pillowy lips. The buff boy's eyes darted downwards and looked at the spoon. He took his lover's Beautiful hand in his hand and turned the spoon to 180° pointing at his lover, he pushed the spoon towards the man's red cherry lips and raised his eyebrow up silently telling him to eat first.

The said man looked at his lover, he opened his mouth while looking at him and tilted his mouth taking the material kept on the spoon.He then took the material and fed his buff boyfriend. The buff boy ate everything silently, face screaming cold demeanor but eyes were expressing love, rushing love in lover's eyes.He continued to feed his lover while his lover gradually ate everything while expressing love with his doe eyes.

One look at his eyes and you can tell that the said man's eyes, heart and soul was dancing in happiness. While he was staring at his lover, he didn't notice his lover examining his body from his eyes. His lover was subtly examining him with his subtle eyes and hand touches. His lover looked deep in his eyes to see if he's wounded. He completed the delicious breakfast. He got up with his lover and was going to bid him goodbye when his lover grabbed his right hand and pulled his sleeves up and there was a deep wound caused by an iron rod.

It was bleeding.

He looked up at his lover hesitantly and saw him piercing his soul with a pair of tiger-like sharp eyes. He tried to stare at those mesmerizing brown eyes but had to look away. "Follow, now", the brown eyed boy commanded with his deep voice dropping a few octaves. The buff boy looked at his lover climbing up the stairs and decided to follow him. He took the stairs and reached towards the room. Before he could knock, the door opened revealing that handsome lindo in black.

Before he could say something, he was pulled inside and was pinned on the wall, his face was getting squished on the wall. He beat up his lashes upwards only to see his boyfriend glaring at his back and touching on a certain spot which made his eyes shutter closed because of the sharp pain engulfing him. He opened his eyes when he felt the sharp pain subsiding and looked at his boyfriend. "Abandon them, now", his boyfriend commanded while holding his glad black shirt.

After his boyfriend backed away, he brought his hands up to his well built chest and started unbuttoning his shirt one by one. After removing it, he pulled it upwards a bit to take it out completely. His dainty fingers traveled to his silver cuffs and unbuttoned the shirt completely. He took it out and a sharp big mark was adorned on his milky back. The cut was damn ugly and long enough. The redness traveled from the left shoulder to his back bone just below his abdomen. He bit his lips and turned around to only get pinned on the wall. The being hand was squeezing his waist deliciously while one hand was holding both his hands above his head.

His eyes traveled towards the honey brown eyes only to see them dripping glares on his Beautiful body. "Don't you remember my order which I gave 4 months back when you left?", he again whispered in a stern voice lowering his tone giving a mesmerizing effect to his deep voice. The buff boy nodded, getting scared of that intimidating aura.

"To not g-get even a s-single s-scratch on any b-body part", he stuttered as he looked down, not having enough courage to look at that stare. "Look at me when you talk, Jeon", his hyung whispered while grabbing his jaw, lifting it up, making him look into his eyes. The buff boy looked up in his eyes only to lower them down. But as soon as he realized what he did, he looked up at him again only to see him glaring at him like a predator does.

"You remembered, still you didn't care? And brought wounds on the body which belongs to me?", he again whispered with his deep dark voice. " How dare you disrespect my words? Don't you know who's in charge here? If you actually had an audacity to adorn your mesmerizing milky body with the marks which aren't given by me, get ready for the consequences. V never shares what's his. Never. Stuff this in your mind.", he claimed his little lover who didn't know what to do, blush or get scared by the consequences. Because he knows the thing which belongs to his V hyung, if anyone scratches it, how hyung shreds them in pieces. He can't even imagine what can happen to him.

He nodded slowly because he knew his voice can't utter a single word right now. His eyes peeled at the older male through his long eyelashes who let go of his jaw and grabbed his arm making him sit on the couch. He didn't notice the already arranged first aid kept for him. He looked at his lover who took the bowl filled with water and dipped a cotton ball in it. He came towards him and crouched down in front of him, the wrist which he held in dead grip a few seconds ago was feeling a soft rubbing session by this lover's thumb who held his hand  delicately dabbing the wet cotton ball gently on the wound removing the blood and cleaning it.

His hyung's second hand traveled towards his waist caressing where he squeezed it and marked it. The little buff guy's mesmerizing doe eyes found the clad black tiles of their room more attractive than his handsome and hot boyfriend. His eyes dared to lift them and look at the mesmerizing boy in front of him to only find him dressing his wounds with immense concentration. His lips twitched upwards from the corner, turning it into a bashful smile.

The handsome boy's eyes lifted themselves to only find his little boyfriend staring at him with heart eyes emitting a beautiful smile. His gaze flickered to the left and then back to him raising one eyebrow questioning his audacity. The buff boy immediately lost the smile on his face as his lips twitched upside down. He looked up at this hyung only to walk him towards his backside. He lifted his head towards his right only to find his hyung working on his ugly reddish big cut on back.

"You aren't going anywhere today", the handsome male commanded while looking at his little boyfriend who widened his eyes a bit more at the command. "B-but h-hyun-", he tried to protest but one dead glare was enough to shut up the mighty mafia boss. He stood up and his shoes were going to walk towards the door when a deep voice resonated through his ears, "Did I give you permission to go anywhere, Jeon?", he asked while doing his work not minding to look at his little lover who suddenly got startled. "T-to infor t-them hy-", "I already did", he again got cut off by his hyung.

The handsome boy helped his little lover to lay on his right side and covered him with a duvet. "Rest, I'll handle the incomplete work, and no I won't get tired, I know what is going on and what isn't. You don't need to tell me", he said and quickly read his little lover's eyes answering the questions lacing them. He turned towards the door and walked a bit only to get stopped with a pair of fingers tugging his waist. He looked over his waist to only find a tatted finger holding them. He darted his eyes towards the owner who was giving him puppy-like eyes for no reason. "H-hyung k-kiss?", his little boyfriend asked softly in an almost inaudible voice to make it more sad than anything. "That's the twist Jeon, you can't touch me till your wound heals", the other said smirking and quickly left the room.

The buff little boy felt like crying. He didn't think his hyung would be this cruel to him. He wants his hyung but he can't have him. Soon the exhaustion took over him and he closed his eyes hugging his hyung's pillow which had his scent in them.

The handsome boy directly went downstairs while unfolding his sleeves and buttoning up his cuffs. He went towards Jungkook's Study, took the coat and wore it perfectly while checking the files. He took them and looked at his left hand, with a dry wound on it. He clenched his right hand, hardly making it bleed like a river. He left the study after engulfing the pain on his palm.

Long Time No See.
So, that's it for the chapter, I'll frequently update from now onwards.
Also, I wonder if you guys noticed something or not. If you did, comment down!