His eyes widened at the mention of his name and shutter closed when he realized the voice of the male. His eyes fluttered open and glanced to the right side only to see an ash gray haired man walking towards them, wearing all grayish clothes which were tuning with his ash hairs. His hairs were pushed backwards showing his sinful yet mesmerizing forehead. His gorgeous eyes traveled down from his forehead to his eyes, those mesmerizing eyes held a glare. A glare which had a very bad effect on jimin. The glare was speaking of his limits. He couldn't take it. He ducked his head down and continued to eat his breakfast.

On the Announcement of one new voice, his hyung stopped laughing and his Beautiful black irises looked towards the owner of that mesmerizing voice. He found suga aka yoongi coming towards them while his eyes bored holes at jimin's black hairs with gray highlights.
He looked at jimin to find him only looking down obeying his hyung's unspoken command silently. The ash gray haired male sat down beside the handsome man. His eyes looked up at the elder, "Hyung, you should teach him some manners. It was me, what if it was jungkook. We all know how much he cares for him. If he would've heard, jimin's head would've said goodbye to his body", the ash haired male spoke.

The aforementioned male looked to his left,"You think he'll listen to me yoongi? He only listens to you. I told him to stop many times, but he didn't listen. His ego was at the top when he was saying bullshit", the other snickered. "But hyung he is-", the shorter male still tried to speak but was shut down again by the second eldest. "Enough Park, don't you know how to keep your hyung's order? This is how you do it, by disobeying your hyung and replying back? Huh?", the ash haired male growled at the smaller one.

"What happened in the early morning here suga?", a deep voice grumbled while a sound of feet padding softly against the wooden floor was caught by their ears. They all looked up to find their boss coming in the kitchen. He looked up at his attire, black pants with black shirt, silver cuffs tied perfectly, clad hair thrown back showing off his sinful forehead, the upper buttons of the shirt opened showing his milky but built chest which shone in the sunlight. Arms hugging his puffed and build biceps. Left wrist wearing the same clad black wrist watch. Piercings showing his aura with a cold voice and cold face on display. He looked intimidating.

Damn Intimidating.

They all stood up from their position and bowed at their boss. Their boss nodded his head while his feet traveled to the man who was making breakfast devoid of everything happening in the back. He smiled softly at the sight of his lover. His long tattooed hands traveled towards the man's waist while his broad chest leaned against the male hugging him slowly but tightly from behind. His face immediately flew in the crook of his lover's thick neck while his pointed nose just nuzzled at the sweet yet manly scent his lover had.

His lips placed little kisses on the thick neck of his handsome lover who was making delicious breakfast for him. He backed away from the hug when he felt his lover turning towards him, his mesmerizing eyes smiling brightly at the Beautiful sight of his lover looking at him. He immediately hugged the elder who hugged him back tighter while running his dainty palms on the boy's worked up back.

He pulled out of the hug and took the boy's puffy adorable cheeks in his soft palm and leant towards the buff boy. His lips pressed a deep kiss on that exposed, sinful, and pale forehead of that big baby. He backed away and looked at his lover, who's eyes shone brightly by the kiss. "Good Morning to you too, jungkook", his lips whispered in his stunning deep voice. He took his lover's breakfast and took his boyfriend's hand while walking towards the dining table and taking a seat beside his lover who chose to sit beside yoongi.

His eyes glanced up at the members sitting there and wished them a very good morning. He took the spoon and collected the marvelous material he cooked, his hand making its way towards the pretty pink and soft lips as flower's petals. His eyes glanced to his right and saw the doe eyes staring at him.