Chapter 6

"Interagation with Hwang Hyunjin, it's the 5th of May 2022, the clock is 8:22AM, Kim Jisoo, Lisa Monoban are here." Jisoo said, looking at the man in front of her. He was wearing a simple t-shirt with ripped jeans and his blonde hair was up in a bun. 

"Some of your classmates from High School are dead, did you know that?" Jisoo asked, "Yeah, I know that." Hyunjin sighed, "Have you been in contact with any of your classmates since you graduated?" Jisoo asked, "Only Lee Felix and Bae Joohyun..." Hyunjin said, his tone was sad.

"Okay, do you know if anything happend during your school time, like a scandal?" Lisa asked, staring at the male. "N-no... No." Hyunjin nervously said, "Really? You don't remember anything? You know, it's better if you talk then stay quiet, tell us now." Lisa said, Hyunjin felt inmiated by the police officer. 

Hyunjin coughed "I-... No, nothing happened." Hyunjin said, Lisa sighed and got up from her seat. She leaned against the wall while looking at Hyunjin. 

"Nothing at all? No fights?" Jisoo wondered, "Of course there were a stupid fights but not something worth murdering people over." Hyunjin mumbled, "Worth murdering people for, huh?" Jisoo said, Hyunjin sighed. 

-

"He's nervous, should we keep him?" Lisa asked, Jisoo nodded. "We'll have him til tomorrow, he knows something we don't." Jisoo said. 

Suddenly Jisoo got a message, she blushed seeing it and quickly got up from her chair, taking on her coat. Lisa stared at her, Jungkook entered the office at the same time Jisoo ran out. 

"Where is she going?" Jungkook asking, looking at Lisa confused. "To her bubble." Lisa said, Jungkook stared at the woman before speaking again, "Bubble?" He asked, furrowing his eye brows. 

"Yeah... she has this bubble she goes into." Lisa said. Jungkook slowly nodded, trying to understand what she was saying. 

-

Jisoo moaned when she reached her orgasm, Jennie let out a small moan and pulled away and laid next to Jisoo. 

"That was good." Jisoo sighed, Jennie hummed. "It really was, let's shower." Jennie said, helping Jisoo get up from the bed. 

The two showered together, late eating some food and watching a film. 

-

"A man was found murdered!" Namjoon yelled as he entered the police station after being on a lunch break. Lisa could only sigh. 

"Eyes carved out?" Lisa asked, Namjoon nodded. "Let's go, since Jisoo ain't here, I'll go with Soyeon and Jungkook." Lisa said, both of the police officers nodded. 

-

"Turn him around." Lisa said, the male was laying on his stomach. His back was covered with blood. 

Jungkook slowly turned the body around, it was Park Jimin. "That's great, I thought people were keeping an eye on him?" Lisa asked, "Coffee break." Soyeon shrugged. 

"Who were the officers who were in charge of him?" Lisa asked. "Kim Dahyun and Kim Taehyung." Jungkook said, Lisa hummed. 

"8 dead now, only a few left. We're coming no where." Lisa groaned and kicked the ground. 

-

"Hey." Jisoo sighed when she entered the group room where Lisa was making herself coffee. Jungkook and Soyeon going through some folders while Namjoon was sitting by the table. 

"Park Jimin..." Jisoo said, looking at the photos of the dead corpse that was displayed on the screen. "No camera's around nor any police officers there to protect her." Lisa said. 

Suddenly the door burst open, Mr. Kim. 

"Who the fuck parked on my parking lot?! Huh? 40 dollars because some fucking idiot parked on my parking lot!" Mr. Kim yelled, Lisa smirked while laughing. '

"Maybe they're prostitutes." Jungkook said, Jisoo stayed quiet while thinking. 

"Does it need to be someone from the class though? Maybe they all went the same dance club?" Soyeon added, Jisoo sighed. "I don't know." Jisoo said. 

"Was it Park Jimin who died?" Mr. Kim asked, "Yeah." Jisoo said, "How many are alive?" Mr. Kim asked, sitting down. 

"6." Jisoo said, Mr. Kim sighed, "What are we even doing?" Mr. Kim asked, "Barley aything." Jisoo said. 

-

Jennie passed her wardrobe that was open, noticing the glass jar that was filled with eyes. 

a/n: hey! new chapter, sorry it took a while lol, i've been busy with moving, this chapter's kinda short but soon drama will happen so wait!! qotd: