Chapter Twelve

"What do you wanna do the rest of the day?" I asked as Roman sat at the counter eating his workout meal as I leaned against the otherside eating some grapes.

"We could go out tonight for dinner!" He shrugged and I nodded.

"Great! Well, in the mean time I'm gonna go upstairs and watch a movie! Wanna join me?" I asked walking passed him.

"Yeah!" He responded before following behind me towards the theater room.

I grabbed the remote as Roman got comfortable on the couch before going over to him and laying down on his chest

"What are we watching?" He asked resting his arm on my lower back.

"Turning Red!" I answered.

"What's that about?" He asked throwing the blanket over our bodies.

"It's a Disney movie, Trin said it's really cute". I answered before pressing play and getting comfortable.

Throughout the movies, Roman and I would chuckle at every funny part and I had to admit it was really good.

My phone started ringing so I picked it up from the couch next to us and pressed the answer button.

'What up, buttercup?' I greeted as I placed the phone against my ear.

'Hey girl, are you doing anything tomorrow?' Trin's voice asked on the other end.

'Not that I know of, why?' I asked turning my attention back to the screen.

'Well, Jimmy is spending time with the kids tomorrow and I have nothing else to do, so you wanna do something?' She asked.

"Yeah, sure! I'll pick you up at Eight?' I asked and she hummed.

'Yeah, that's perfect! See you tomorrow, side bitch!' She stated making me laugh.

'Can't wait, other lover!' I replied before hanging up.

"Was that Trin?' Roman asked looking at me.

"Yeah, she wants to go out tomorrow morning!" I answered placing my phone back on the couch and cuddling into him.

"Great, just leave me by myself why don't you!" He joked making me giggle.

"You're a big boy, I'm sure you could manage without me for a few hours!" I smiled.

"It's fine, I'll just book a date with my Playstation!" He smirked.

"What ever makes you happy my love!" I smiled kissing his jawline before getting off the couch.

"I'm gonna go shower!" I stated and he got up after me.