Chapter Eleven

(QUICK QUESTION: Who do you think Alex's cousins are?)

The sun shinning through the blacked out curtains in our room was the first thing I saw when I had opened my eyes.

I let out a soft yawn before turning on my back but Roman wasn't in bed next to me.

I rolled over again and checked the time on my phone which read, 11:40 A.M. I groaned before flinging the covers off me and got out of bed before walking down the stairs towards the kitchen.

There was a note stuck to the fridge, so I tore it off and read it.

Morning babygirl. I'm in the downstairs Gym if you wake up and I'm not around. Love you!.

I crumbled the piece of paper and threw it in the bin before making myself some coffee and going upstairs again.

I decided to get a workout in with Roman, so went over to the walk in closet and threw on some workout clothes.

I drank my coffee before grabbing my water bottle and a towel before making my way into the basement where our private gym was located

I opened the door and walked in further to see Roman over by the mini weights with headphones in his ears.

God he was hot!

I set my stuff down on a nearby bench before walking up to him and once he saw me, he took off his headphones and smiled at me

"Hey baby!" He greeted and I smiled at him.

"Hey, how long have you been down here?" I asked stepping in between his legs.

"About an hour!" He replied resting his hand on my ass as he set the weight down.

"You wanna work out together?" He asked and I nodded with a smile making him chuckle.

"All right, I'll set out the equipment while you do your stretches!" He said getting up.

"I have another way of stretching out". I commented as I smacked his ass as he walked past me making him laugh.

Once I had stretched my muscles,  I went over towards Roman who was standing by the heavier weights.