Chapter Ten.

"Baby? Baby wake up-- we're gonna land soon!" Roman's deep soothing voice whispered in my ear and I fluttered my eyes open.

"Hey gorgeous!" He smiled looking down at me and I smiled back.

"Hey!" I rasped out as I wrapped my arms around his neck as he kissed my head.

"I got out some comfy clothes for you, so why don't you go have a shower cause I know you won't wanna when we got home!" He smiled.

"What did I do to deserve you?" I asked happily and he chuckled before kissing my lips.

"You said yes!". He smiled before getting off the bed and pulling me up with him.

"Your clothes are in the bathroom!" He added before walking out the room and I sighed.

Once I got out the shower I changed into my clothes that Roman had set out for me before walking into the seating area.

"Rise and shine, Uce!" Jimmy smiled as I walked towards my husband and made myself comfortable in his lap.

"Girl, you okay? You're walking a little stiff there!" Trin pointed out and I looked at Roman with a blush.

"I can't wait to get away from Ya'll!" Jey joked with a head shake making us chuckle.

I rested my head against Roman's shoulder as his grip on me tightened when I let out a sigh.

"All I know is that I'm switching my phone off when I get home and I'm sleeping for the next two days!" I commented.

"You're cousins are gonna wanna hear from you though!" Trin pointed out and I shrugged.

"They got Roman's number!" I smiled and he groaned.

"Shut up-- stop complaining!" I muttered pinching his nipple making him jolt.

"Ow!" He yelped before pinching my ass.

"Good morning ladies and Gentlemen, this is your Captain speaking! We will be landing in Five minutes!" A voice call over the speaker.

"Fucking Finally!" Jey groaned.

When the Plane had landed, we grabbed our luggage before getting off the plane where two cars were waiting for us.

"All right,Usos-- we're gonna love and leave you and we'll see you back here next week!" Jimmy hollered as he gave Roman a bro hug before coming over to me and hugging the life out of me.

Jey did the same thing before Trin came over to hug Roman and he kissed her cheek.

"See you later, bitch!" Trin smiled bringing me into a hug.

"Bye Hoe!" I hugged back before they climbed inside the car and Roman and I climbed in the other once he put our bags in the trunk.

"Finally, home sweet home!" I sighed getting comfort in the passenger seat.

He chuckled as he handed me a blanket before climbing into the car himself and closing the door.

I threw the blanket over me before turning my body so that my back was against the door and my feet were resting on Roman's lap.

It was a Thirty minute drive from the airport to our home and the silence in the car along with the humming over the engine made me fall asleep

I felt the car come to a stop, so I opened my eyes and realized we were in our driveway.

"Hold on baby, I got you!" Roman spoke once I tried to open the door.

He climbed out the car before opening the trunk and grabbing our bags before coming around towards me.

"Hold on tight!" He said as he lifted me up onto his waist and closed the door behind him as he had me wrapped around his torso whilst carrying our bags into the house.

"Thank you baby!" I smiled as I jumped off of him once we were in the house. I grabbed my suitcase as Roman followed me upstairs towards our bedroom.

I opened the door and left my suitcase in the middle of the room before kicking off my shoes and flopping down onto our bed.

I heard shuffling around the room before Roman had taken off my tights and hoodie, leaving me in my underwear.

He removed my bra before helping me into one of his shirts and lifting the covers over me.

I sighed out in relaxation as I drifted in and out of sleep.

A few minutes later I felt the other end of the bed dip before Roman's arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me into him.

He kissed my cheek before sighing out as his legs intwined with mine and before I knew it I had fallen asleep in his arms.