Chapter 39: The Domineering Charlie

Qiao Mo let out a cry and rushed towards Harry, but Charlie grabbed her arm midway and held her tightly in his arms.

He had a tall stature and this stood out even more so for Qiao Mo. At this moment, Qiao Mo seemed to be enveloped by his shadow and appeared very weak.

Harry's eyes were red and his pupils were about to explode. He wanted to get up, but he could only turn his body and cough out a few mouthfuls of blood. "Let go of her! If there's anything, come at me!"

Charlie was cold and didn't even look at Harry. His gaze was locked on Qiao Mo. "I'm here to bring you back."

Qiao Mo shook her head fervently. Before she could retort, Harry had already rushed over again.

Charlie didn't touch him. He just waved his hand, and a strong gust of wind sent the heavily injured Harry flying far away. Another mouthful of blood spurted out. Qiao Mo's eyes reddened from anxiety. "Stop it! I'll go with you! Tell your people to stop! Don't hurt this tribe anymore!"

Charlie stared at Qiao Mo coldly and domineeringly. "If you're unwilling to come with me, I'll annex this tribe. At that time, as a captive, you'll still belong to me!"

Qiao Mo felt a sense of despair. "I'll leave with you. Tell your men to stop immediately!"

An imperceptible smile appeared on Charlie's lips. He threw his head back and let out a roar.

The two groups fighting gradually stopped.

Elder Jessie held onto her injured abdomen that had yet to recover and rushed to Harry's side with the help of her three mates. "Charlie, you're too much! You actually started a war in the winter just to get a female! Your atrocities will be reproached by the entire Myriad Beast Forest!"

Charlie said coldly, "It's your people who snatched my mate. Moreover, so what if you're dissatisfied? Under the oppression of the majestic lion, all dissatisfied voices will shut up!"

With that, he picked Qiao Mo up horizontally in his arms, taking huge strides, and prepared to leave.

Behind him, Harry let out a heart-wrenching howl. He then fell unconscious.

Qiao Mo's eyes were wet with tears. "Can you let me treat his wounds first? If you don't agree, even if you bring me back, I guarantee that you'll only be able to bring back a corpse!"

Charlie stopped abruptly and froze for a long while. He then put Qiao Mo down and said, "You only have the time it takes for a meal."

Qiao Mo quickly ran to Harry's house and took out her bag. She then returned to Harry's side to check the wound on his shoulder. This wound was very big and had been ripped open. Qiao Mo was worried that Harry would die because of this wound if she were to leave.

Qiao Mo was quickly done with disinfecting and bandaging his wounds. Charlie then walked over, picked her up, and strode out of the wolf tribe in huge strides.

After snatching back the lion king's female, all of the lion tribe's warriors were valiant and spirited. On the way back, they danced and roared happily, startling the birds in the forest and causing them to scatter.

Back in the lion tribe's territory, under the gaze of his tribesmen, Charlie puffed up his chest and carried Qiao Mo into his cave.

Qiao Mo was thrown onto a bed made of stones. Harry stretched out his hands and used his sharp nails to cut the animal skin clothing on Qiao Mo's body. Immediately, the woman's fair, slender, and well-embodied figure was revealed.

Qiao Mo covered her chest with her arms and curled up her legs, retreating backward.

Although she was discouraged and even thought of giving up on resisting, she still couldn't get herself to meet the man's scorching gaze with her naked body.

But Charlie didn't care how hard she tried to hide it. He just bent over and ran his nose over Qiao Mo's body, his tone sounding surprised. "To think that he didn't mate with you?"

Qiao Mo gritted her teeth and did not reply.

Charlie looked at Qiao Mo seriously, his tone domineering and deep. "I will never share a female with other males. I hope that we will be each other's only one in this life."

Faced with the sudden confession of love, Qiao Mo cursed in her heart..