Chapter 17: Licking

At this moment, there was a sudden gasp coming from outside, followed by someone rushing into the cave, "Tribal Head, the orchard has caught fire!"

Charlie jumped out of the water and rushed outside.

Qiao Mo quickly followed him out of the pool. She grabbed Charlie's clothes and wrapped them around her body. Then, she looked around for a way out.

At this moment, a huge white shadow darted into the cave. Before Qiao Mo could react, it had already grabbed her and thrown her onto its back.

"Hold on," It was Harry's voice.

The huge figure that had charged in was the giant white wolf from Harry's transformation.

Qiao Mo's heart relaxed, and she quickly grabbed onto Harry's fur. He quickly ran out of the cave. On the way, when they came across the lion tribe's members blocking their way, Harry would grab them in his mouth then toss them out fiercely. He was exceptionally fierce.

After taking care of several members from the lion tribe, Harry had already charged out of the lion tribe's territory with Qiao Mo.

From behind them, Qiao Mo suddenly heard a heaven-shaking lion roar. The voice seemed to be filled with fury!

It was Charlie?

Qiao Mo was lost in her thoughts.

If Charlie was so angry, would he come after her? Moreover, she had heard that the lion tribe was belligerent, overbearing, and had defeated many other tribes.

Harry's tribe was only a small one. They didn't even have any captives. Would she bring trouble to Harry?

Harry rushed into the tribe with Qiao Mo. Many wolf beastmen in the tribe looked at the two of them. Before they could greet them, Harry had already disappeared.

Harry abruptly transformed into his human form and carried Qiao Mo into his house while being naked.

Qiao Mo's feet had just landed on the ground and she hadn't been able to tell Harry about his worries when he had already ripped off the clothes that belonged to Charlie.

Harry threw the clothes fiercely into the fire.

The flames burned even stronger.

Qiao Mo glanced at the blazing fire, then suddenly remembered that she was naked. She hurriedly put her hands in front of her.

Turning around, she found Harry staring at her with a burning gaze and was walking towards her.

"Who told you to wash your face?" Under the cold silver mask, his dark blue eyes seemed to be burning with anger, and his perfect pink lips were pressed tightly together.

Qiao Mo felt a little scared and took a step back when her leg hit the stone bed and she fell onto it in a sitting position. Looking as Harry slowly got closed, Qiao Mo moved back.

"Don't come over here. I accidentally fell into the water. What do you want... Ah..."

Halfway through her words, Harry grabbed her ankles and pulled her closer to him. Then he kissed her ankle gently. "Does it still hurt?"

Qiao Mo was stunned and shook her head subconsciously.

Harry looked at her expressionlessly, then suddenly pounced on her. He didn't do anything, just sniffed her body, starting from her neck.

When Harry sniffed Qiao Mo's neck, he let out a furious growl from his throat.

He then continued to smell downward until he reached the part between Qiao Mo's legs.

Qiao Mo clamped her legs together tightly, her heart was filled with sorrow. She felt extremely humiliated and aggrieved.

Harry sniffed the spot between her legs and looked up at Qiao Mo. His white hair draped down his face, looking breathtakingly beautiful under the firelight.

However, Qiao Mo was not in the mood to appreciate his beauty. It was because she could only feel humiliation. All the experiences she had been through today made her sad.

"He didn't mate with you?" Harry asked softly as he knelt by Qiao Mo's knee, his eyes shining with joy.

Qiao Mo stared at him and suddenly felt a wave of inexplicable anger. She kicked out hard on Harry's shoulder. "No! No! He didn't mate with me! Are you satisfied now?"

But Harry suddenly grabbed her ankle.

Qiao Mo regretted it.

She regretted kicking him at a time like this!

This position she was in now was even more embarrassing!

Harry held Qiao Mo's ankle with one hand and got up close to lean over her body, looking at her from top to bottom. Then he gently licked away her tears and gently kissed her lips.

"I'm sorry, I was too enraged. Jealousy made me lose my mind," he said softly as he sucked on Qiao Mo's lips.

Qiao Mo was stunned.

Harry's kiss was different from Charlie's. It was gentle, loving, and apologetic.

On the ground, the fire crackled, bringing light to the dim room.

Qiao Mo did not know why, but an impulse suddenly emerged from the depths of her heart after her anger. She opened her lips slightly and responded to Harry's kiss..