Chapter 36: Qiao Mo Wants To Faint

Qiao Mo's face flushed red. She really couldn't hide from him forever. About the matter of mating, Harry wouldn't be able to understand if she were to talk about it on a deeper level. He wouldn't be able to understand her and would even feel hurt.

However, if she were to talk about it too superficially, this guy would keep thinking about it...

Qiao Mo was hesitating on how to explain things to Harry and she didn't see a furious rabbit baring his fangs viciously, taking a bite at Harry's ankle.

This bite didn't even penetrate Harry's skin.

Harry only felt a little abnormal and then subconsciously swung his leg. The rabbit was instantly sent flying fiercely and crashed into the stone wall with a bang. His eyes rolled back and he fainted.

Qiao Mo was startled by the strange sound of the rabbit smashing against the wall. She turned around and saw the rabbit sliding down the wall with a thud.

"Smart Cookie!" Qiao Mo rushed over in shock and picked up the unconscious rabbit. When she turned to look at Harry, she realized that he had already removed his animal skin clothing. His naked body was well-proportioned, firm, and strong.

White hair draped over his shoulders. Under the silver mask were his blue eyes and perfect lips.

However, the huge rod between his legs was standing upright and twitching under the reflection of the flames!

Qiao Mo immediately covered her face and closed her eyes tightly. She was caught between laughter and tears yet felt very helpless. "Why did you knock him out?"

Harry looked helpless. "I didn't pay attention either. I just felt something biting me so I put out my leg and swung it out."

Qiao Mo had a bit of an urge to laugh. She flipped up Barron's eyelids. This guy had probably only passed out and should be fine. She sighed as she thought to herself that she seemed to have become a veterinarian while she placed Barron in the small nest she had woven for him with grass ropes.

After doing that, Qiao Mo decided to muster up the courage to clarify things with Harry. "Harry, I'm very grateful that you saved me. I really treat you as a friend. Perhaps I have started to like you a little now with us sleeping together every day, but this is far from the extent of wanting to mate with you. Back where I was from, only two people who are very, very in love can mate. Do you understand what I mean?"

Qiao Mo's feeling was purely one of a woman liking a handsome man. However, she could not be sure if it was the feeling of love between a man and a woman.

Harry frowned, his thin pink lips pursed into a line. He stared at Qiao Mo stubbornly. "But you're my mate and you admit that you kind of like me. You even excreted in my territory!"

Qiao Mo really wanted to faint on the spot. For this, she was a little envious of Barron, who had already fainted.

Harry walked closer to Qiao Mo, displaying his masculinity and strength generously. He had broad shoulders and a narrow waist, his legs were muscular, slender, firm, and strong. The most eye-catching part of his body swayed as he walked.

As he walked, he observed Qiao Mo's shy gaze and felt a little proud. His father had once told him that a male's body could attract a female. Even if this female was unwilling to mate with him at the start, there was a high chance that she would agree to mate with him after he had shown her his body.

Of course, Harry had never thought of showing his body to attract any female in his life. In fact, it had always been the females who showed themselves to him in order to attract him to mate with them. However, Harry rejected all of them.

He didn't like those females, but he really liked Qiao Mo. He really hoped that Qiao Mo could become his female and looked forward to Qiao Mo mating with him, for the two of them to form a true union with each other..