"Hurry up, Toni." Jughead scolded, becoming impatient.

Toni. Cheryl couldn't help but adore the name. She loved when girls had names that she'd only hear boys have.

Toni looked down to her hand. They hadn't noticed that their hands were still touching. Cheryl immediately pulled her hand back after hearing Jughead and chuckled nervously, looking at the tanned girl and wiped her sweaty hand on her skirt slowly, trying to make it unnoticed.

Toni looked over to the boys beside her and rolled her eyes as they had already ruined her tower. And now... The moment she had shared with the redhead. She slid out the booth, letting the two men get out.

Jughead immediately gave Betty a short but sweet hug. Both smiling as they embraced eachother.

Pulling away, Jughead started, "This is-"

"I go by Sweet Pea." The tall man in a leather jacket interrupted his friend.

He immediately went over to Cheryl, grabbing her hand, leaving a kiss on her knuckles. He gave her a charming smile. She smiled back at him, politely.

"And your name is?" He asked, so politely.

"Cheryl." The redhead responded with a fake smile. Almost no emotion behind it.

She was always repulsed by men but she could tolerate them enough to be around them some days. She had to tolerate him enough today. For Betty.

"And this is my other friend, Toni." The man in the blue denim jacket said, gesturing his hand over to the woman.

"Our other friend bailed on us last second. Toni's our roommate and she agreed to help us out. I hope its not an issue." He said.

"No, no. Of course not. Lucky enough, the two friends I brought are both into girls." Betty whispered over to him, sending him a smile.

He looked over to the redhead and saw his friend already talking to eachother. Or more so, his friend was talking and she was just smiling, nodding and listening... Maybe she was listening. It was hard to tell. She was good at acting like she wanted to be there.

"Well, I guess Sweet Pea already picked her. So I guess your other friend is Toni's lucky date." He chuckled.

Just then, the bell to the door rang, the door closed behind her and heels clanked as she walked over closer to the crowd where she saw the two familiar faces.

The raven-haired beauty came over, with her head held high, showing some class, as she always did.

"Veronica Lodge?" Toni asked, looking at her with an awkward smile.

"Yes." The latina answered and shortly chuckled.

"How'd you get here so fast?" Veronica asked, giving Toni a quick hug.

Toni hugged her back, awkwardly.

"After I left the casino, I sped to my place to change quickly and immediately just met the guys here." Toni started.

"I don't take long to get ready." The tanned girl added and chuckled.

"Better than me, it took me an hour." The raven-haired girl joked.

"Wait you two already know eachother?" Betty interrupted the conversation.

Veronica turned to her friend.

"Yeah! We actually met in person, today. My business deal was with her. We met for the meeting at the casino. We were finishing up the paperwork to hand over my speakeasy, La Bonne Nuit."

"Yeah I'm definitely changing the name." Toni remarked, chuckling.

"Oh okay! Well congratulations on the new business, Toni!" Betty acknowledged.

"We should get started on our date, now." Jughead said, trying to rush everyone.

Jughead slid in the booth, Sweet Pea following next to him, and Toni at the end. Across sat Betty by the window, Cheryl in the middle and Veronica at the end.

Veronica seemed a lot more excited about Toni being her date than the tanned girl herself. Don't get it twisted, Veronica was beyond beautiful. But Toni just wasn't interested.

Toni and Cheryl kept skipping glances at eachother all night, sending small smiles over to eachother if either got caught looking.

Cheryl couldn't stop thinking about the brunette since they touched hands. But she knew that she would probably only see her tonight and never again.

Toni and Cheryl both refrained themselves from saying anything, not wanting to disappoint their dates who both seemed so much more into them then the two were even interested in them.

Instead, they went through the whole date not exchanging a word.

-
-
-
-
-
-
decided to update early since i've been writing so much lately. but, how are you guys liking the new story??? let me know in the comments. give me your opinions/predictions and show some love!!

let me know if you guys like the chapter and are excited for more!! (((: