Chapter 40. Interruption.

Start from the beginning

Y/N:"You store energy in you, whenever that energy depletes, you enter that state."

Denki:"Not really. I create that energy in me, the limit is what I can throw around me. I'm not Zeus, the electricity flows around my body like some type of shield."

Y/N:"I see."

Denki:"There are ways to channel say energy towards something, but you're smart, I'm sure you'll figure that out. In any case, let's get focused, we're getting of topic here."

Denki:"The problem with my electricity is, like if I were a machine, my body has a limit that won't let me cross, forcing me to enter that state. If I were to cross it... well, you saw what happened."

Y/N:"Yeah, don't do that again."

Denki:"Trust me, I don't want to. Anyways, I was borned with that self-imposed limit, you don't. What I'm trying to say is, upon using my quirk, you must be extremely careful. One fuck up and you can fry yourself."

Y/N:"Gotcha."

Denki:"Okay... well, the way it works is simply, my body generates energy and stores it. Whenever I desire, I shape that energy into electricity. You know the rest."

Something snapped inside of me. Bingo.

Putting my fingers together, electricity came out of them. As weird as it may sounds... they were red..."

Denki:"Well, that's new..."

Y/N:"Hmm... it could've been caused by my Overdrive, perhaps."

Denki:"Did it affect any other quirk?"

Y/N:"No... as much as I'm aware."

Denki:"Then I don't know man... just be careful."

Y/N:"Okay."

Someone knocked our door.

Eijira:"Y/N, you comin' out or what?"

Y/N:"I'm on it! Thanks, Denki, for the quirk."

Denki:"No need, just give'em some hell, dude!"

Y/N:"Right!"

I stood up, gave him a bro hug and left the room, saying my goodbyes.

Eijira and I went out of the U.A, not before also saying our goodbyes to the rest of our friends. Sadly, Izuki, Ryuko and Ochako was missing, probably nothing too important.

We quickly made our way to the meeting room, it was about to start. When we entered we could see who was participating in this mission. First, our three missing friends were there, leaning on a wall, next to Aizawa. Mirko, Ryukyu and Snipe were chatting among themselves, sitting on the left side of the table. All Might and Nighteye were having an argument about something, but quickly shutted up when we entered the room. Nighteye was accompanied by a blue girl I don't recognise. Lastly, on the right side, Satsuki and the Elite 4.

Nezu:"We're all here! We can begin the meeting earlier than expected then! Come, sit with us!"

I sat next to Nezu with Eijira. We both felt as if we were important, since everyone was looking at us. Mirko and Ryuko winked at me, Izuki and Ochako smiled and Satsuki was giving me an... interesting smile.

Nezu:"We are all gathered here to know the news Nighteye gathered from his investigation about the Yakuzas and their hideout."

Nighteye:"First of all, I want to thank Satsuki and one of your students, Lemillion for their help. Without them, it would've been really hard to find what I needed."

Lemi-who?

???:"Hi! Are you the famous hero?!"

A voice came from below me. I looked at the ground, just to see... a face... on the floor?