Chapter 31. The new Symbol of Hope.

SATSUKI P.O.V

Satsuki:"What, Iori? We what?"

Iori:"We brought him back."

Y/N's eyes opened. He seems to be in agony.

Satsuki:"IORI, TAKE HIM OUT OF THERE!"

Iori:"On it!"

Iori pushed some buttons in a console, opening the tube Y/N was in. Y/N fell to the ground, coughing. He brought his hands to his neck, a burning sensation was filling his insides.

I kneeled besides him, rubbing his back. Y/N hugged me, his face filled with an expression of pure terror.

I hugged back, comforting him as much as possible.

Y/N:"P-please...D-don't leave me..."

Satsuki:"I won't. I would never leave your side, dear."

Y/N doesn't need to realise who I am, but the only thing that matters now is him.

Iori:"Y/N may have some allucionations for a couple of hours." *He grabbed a jeringe from one of his pockets.* "We should put him to sleep till his mind clears."

Satsuki:"Okay, but don't hurt him."

Iori:"I won't."

Iori injected Y/N some sedatives, putting him to sleep almost instantly.

Satsuki:"Tell Ira to carry him to my room. I'll call All Might, and tell him the results."

Iori:"Yes, my lady."

Satsuki:*Sigh* "Everything worked out in the end..."

Timeskip brought to us by Satsuki, happily cuddling with Y/N on her bed.

Y/N P.O.V

...huh... where... where am I...

Wait... All for one!

Y/N:"I WON'T LET YOU KILL MY FRIENDS!"

???:"W-What the-"

I opened my eyes, seeing... a ceiling? I was sitting on a kingsized bed. This dormitory looks like what a princess would have for a restroom.

???:"W-what's wrong?! What happens?!"

Y/N:"My friends! All Might! He is in-"

Wait. Who the fuck am I talking to?

I slowly turned my head to the source of the voice. It was Satsuki, completely naked.

Y/N:"S-Satsuki?"

Satsuki:"Yeah, it's me, what's wrong?"

Y/N:"I... All for One... my... friends..."

Satsuki:"You won, Y/N. You defeated him. Everyone is safe."

Y/N:"O-oh..."

My head is spinning right now. Five seconds ago, I was fighting All for One. Now, I was sleeping besides one of the girls I hated the most. Naked.

Yet something troubled me. I thought... I died?

Y/N:"Why am I alive?"

Satsuki:"I saved you. Once All Might arrives, everything will be explained."

Y/N:"Okay... now, one more question."

Satsuki sweetely smiled, nodding.

Y/N:"Why are we both naked, in your bed?!"

Satsuki:"I sleep in the nude. You don't?"

Y/N:"N-no, I have- that's not the problem! A couple of weeks ago, we were fighting! And now, we are sitting in a bed, naked!"