Chapter 6. Aftermath.

Y/N P.O.V

After our fight has finished, Eijira and I went with All Might, watching our friends battles. Some of them were interesting, like the way Tokoyami fight. Some were... a shit show, like Shoto, freezing the villains without even entering the building.

Eijira:"I-I don't know if we could have won against her..."

Y/N:"That was predictible. Don't worry, we could've."

Eijira:"You are right! With my brute force, and your brains, we are invincible!"

I look behind me to see Katsuki on a corner, looking at herself. Is really loosing against Izuki that bad?

Y/N:"I'll be here in a moment."

Eijira:"Sure!"

I slowly walk towards Katsuki. I sit next to her, and place my hand on her shoulder.

Y/N:"What's wrong?"

Katsuki:"She has been fooling us... she had that quirk all this time... she was playing us! What does she think? That she is better than me?! Than you?! Why didn't she use the quirk against me? Does she think I'm a weakling?! Why-"

Y/N:"Enough. Izuki is not like that. Her quirk is too strong for us to handle it. She beat my throw with the softball, using her quirk on one finger. One. Finger. Imagine if she does that, with her arm. Besides, she can't control it. It's better if we don't have to deal with that."

Katsuki:"I expect that from other, but, you?Do you really think I'm that weak?!"

Y/N:"I didn't said that. What I'm saying is-"

Katsuki:"Oh, I know! You prefer Izuki, right? You think she is better than me, right?! I bet you want to-"

Y/N:"That's enough. Look, I'm tired of this shit." I got up, and look at her. "The only one that thinks that, is you. Not even Izuki thinks that. She is not trying to be better than you."

Katsuki:"Then why are you against me?! Why does she not use her quirk?! I'm capable of handling it! Your problem is, you prefer her, right?! You think she is better than me!"

...

Y/N:"Do you really think that?"

Katsuki:"Yes. All Might helps her, Iida doesn't focus because it's her friend, she looks down at me because her quirk is better... and you protect her... all the time... instead of protecting me..."

Y/N:"Protecting... you? Of what, Katsuki? You're the one bulling Izuki, and you want me to protect you, Katsuki? I have been with you, even after all the shit you've done and pulled. I tolerated your insults and shenanigans for quite a while. I'm tired of this."

Katsuki:"W-what do you-"

Y/N:"We are through. Once you realise what you've done, maybe... I'll give you a chance."

I leaved her, and marched to the infirmary, where Izuki should be. Katsuki tries to stop me, but can't.

1 year of this. I had enough. She doesn't learn. I tried really hard to make her stop these... acts. But, she just can't.

I opened the door of the infirmary. Izuki was on a white bed, looking at a TV. She was watching one of those shows she likes. Iida and Ochako where with her. When I opened the door, Ochako got up, and hugged me.

Ochako:"We saw your match, Y/N! It was incredible!"

Ochako separates, a big smile on her face.

Y/N:"Thank you, Ochako. I wish I could have seen yours, but, we had to prepare ourselves."