Oobleck: Why are you asking that Ms. Adel?

Coco: Well considering that Pendragon and his Summons arent breaking a sweat and are slaughtering the Grimm so easily. I don't really see the point of us being here.

Fox: It's true, a Team of Huntsmen and Huntresses would have a hard time fighting this horde, Jaune's summons make it look easy.

Meanwhile with Ozpin

Ozpin just observes the fight, he notes that each Servant was able to handle a horde of Grimm easily compared to a regular Huntsman. He knows all of Jaune's Servants as he gave him all their names and abilities, he only left out certain ones. He wonders just what other powerhouses he has.

Diarmuid: 'Master we have a situation'

Jaune: 'What is it Diarmuid?'

Diarmuid: 'Fionna and I were eliminating Grimm by the Mountain areas and have spotted White Fang activity in the tunnels.'

Fionna: 'It seems they are loading cargo in the Trains'

Jaune: 'I see, I need to speak with Ozpin about this'

Jaune/Yan Qing jumps towards Drake's ship as he meets up with Ozpin.

Jaune/Yan Qing: Headmaster, we have a situation.

Ozpin: What is it Mr. Pendragon?

Jaune/Yan Qing: Fionna and Diarmuid found a White Fang base underneath the Mountain. They discovered that they are loading cargo at the Train. Should we interfere?

Ozpin: If they are planning something. Its best if we figure out what they are putting in those boxes. Mr. Pendragon is it possible if you can send one of your Servants to investigate.

Jaune/Yan Qing: Of course Headmaster.

Jaune: 'Diarmuid, Fiona. I'll send a Servant to assist you. We can't let the White Fang know that were here.'

Diarmuid/Fionna: 'Understood Master'

Jaune/Yan Qing: Cursed Arm I need your assistance, I'll send you to Fionna and Diarmuid's location. Once you check what those boxes are inform us.

Cursed Arm: 'Of course Master'

Diarmuid and Fionna wait for Cursed Arm as he appears behind them.

Cursed Arm: Where are they?

Fionna: There in the train. Master and his Headmaster need to know what's inside those boxes.

Diarmuid: By the amount they're carrying it looks like they are preparing for something big.

Cursed Arm: I see. I'll return here once I'm done.

Cursed Arm then proceeds to the Train, he uses Presence Concealment to sneak past all the guards undectected. He them arrives at the Train Cart and observed It's surroundings.